Chapter 20

"Harry I need you to stay after class" I say to Harry as he comes into the classroom for class.
He nods and sits down.

We start the class and I teach them about
St mungos hospital and what jobs you could get their.

After an hour the bell goes and everyone starts to leave except Harry.

"Harry just stay their for one second" I say and walk up to my office and grab Harry's broom out of the wardrobe. I walk back down the stairs and Harry's eyes light up.

"Here, it seams fine, so you obviously have a very good friend" I say handing it to him.

"Thank you so much professor!" He says

"Ok, now you better get going, I don't want to see you in detention again"

"Ok, thanks professor"

"No problem" I say and he walks out of the classroom.

*time skip*

I knock on professor lupine office door,

"It's open" comes his voice from inside. I open it and see Harry leaning against a bookshelf looking out of breath and lupin standing over a large black box.

"Ohh Olivia, your actually perfect. You see I'm here teaching Harry the patronus charm, I heard you do a good one"

"I guess, yeah"

"What shape does your patronus take?" Lupin asks

"A dragon" I say with a slight smile.

"I guess that yes, Harry's getting good but not quite their yet"

"It can take a while" I say

"Anyway what did you come up here to say?"

"I.......can't remember"

"Happens to the best of us, but since your head, would you mind showing us your patronus?"

"Oh yeah of course" I say and take out my wand from my coat pocket.
I raise it and say "expecto patronum" a dragon shoots out of my wand causing Harry to jump back in surprise. The dragon flys around the room in circles, the patrons is so powerful lines of white radiate off my wand and some things in the room start shaking. I lower my wand and the white light that filled the room slowly disappear.

Lupin laughs a little so does Harry.

"Now that's probably the best patronus I've ever seen" he says laughing

"Thanks" I say "good luck Harry" I say

"Thanks" he says and I walk out of the office.

~~~~~~~~

I was siting in my office sighing forms for who knows what when Charlie came into it.

"You know you should really clean up in here" he said looking around the room.

It was true, I really wasn't the cleanest person.

My desk had so much stuff on it you would only be able to fit a small piece of parchment on it. It was pilled high with scrap pieces of parchment, envelopes, copy's of the daily profit, books, loads of unopened mail and who knows what else.
On the floor loads of things from the ministry, things I used when I was an auror, other things litter the ground like books, more copy's of the daily profit, a broom service kit, coats, an umbrella (even though I don't remember ever owning one), quills, Irish quidditch robes,
Hats and scarves which had fallen off the hanger, stuff for the dragons like saddles and ropes and more scrap pieces of paper.