014

"That was amazing!" I said for the hundredth time.

The Irish team has just flown off on their brooms to the school clapping them off.

Me and Charlie are walking in the forest to Artemis and falkor.

I had a huge grin on my face and so did Charlie.

"You where amazing!" Charlie says

"So where you! I didn't know you still had it"

"Off course I still have it, what was annoying though, was I saw the snitch, but I had the quaffle and was chaser, so I couldn't exactly go for it"

"Yeah"

"Did you see woods face, he was star struck"

"Yeah, I don't think he believed it, just too good to be true"

"Yeah" and we both sniggered.

We reached the clearing, and there's something different.

"What the hell?" I say looking around.
There was ice everywhere! And not like the grass is frozen or the lake. Like unshaped blocks off ice. Like a spike of ice, all around the clearing.

"What the bloody hell?" Says Charlie crouching down to look at it.

"But? nowhere else is frozen? Not even the grass?" I say

"Wired"

"Should I melt it?" I ask

"Might as well, there's not much space with it everywhere" Charlie says and I take out my wand, and point it at the spikes and melt them.

"What do you think it is? Weather fluke?" I ask

"I'd say so, there's nothing else it can be" says Charlie. Then Artemis comes bounding up to us.

———————

It was now Monday.
I was in my office, correcting a mini test about the ministry of magic and above Charlie who was teaching Fred and George's class.

Thorn was siting on top a dresser, letting out frustrated grunts, thorn was only a baby and he is leading to fly like all dragon.
Only thorn wants to fly now, and is getting very angry when he can't do it. He climbed back up the dresser for the tenth time, preparing to jump off and try to fly. At first I tried to stop him, but quickly gave up as no Mather what I did he was persistent to climb back up and try again.
He extends his wings and jumps, this time is better because instead off landing flat on the floor he glided for a second. Unlucky for me he glided into my goblet knocking it over.

"Thorn!" I said jumping up and taking out my wand. Thorn whimpers

"I'm sorry" I say to him. This seams to cheer him up. He climbs back up the dresser and goes again. Only once again he glides only this time not for a few seconds.
He flys around the room, letting out squeals of delight that he did it.

Only I didn't think ahead.

Thorn flew straight at the door of my office, and out to the classroom.

"Thorn!" I yell trying to chase after him, knocking over a pile of books in the process.
I run out the door.

"Thorn! Come back here now!" I shout.

Only it was too late. Thorn was flying around the classroom. Shouts and laughter filled to room. I ran down the stairs almost tripping over my own feet.

Thorn was soaring above out heads, shooting out little puffs of fire from his mouth.

Some girls in the back of the class let out a little scream.

"Don't worry he won't hurt you! He's completely trained" I say, trying to convince myself at the same time.

"If he's completely trained why doesn't he come down when you tell him too?" Says George, him and Fred cheering thorn on.

"George not the time!" Shouts Charlie

Thorn had now set fire to lee Jordan's book, a sneakerscope and a banner. And he was still flying around having a great time.

After Fred and George saw lee's book being set on fire, they both start waving their copy's in the air yelling "over here dragon!"

Charlie takes out his wand

"I'll stun him" Charlie says pointing the wand at him. I make a dive for it.

"Don't you dare! He's only a baby!"

"Yeah, a baby that's going to set the class room on fire!"

"Thorn! Come here" I shout at him. But he's still flying from one side of the room to the other. Fred and George chasing him with their copy's above their heads.

I run back into my office and grab a chicken leg. Thorns favourite. I run back down the stairs and start yelling

"Thorn! Look! Mmhhh a delicious looking chicken leg!" Thorns head immediately looks over at me, causing him to fly head first into a wall. He stops for a moment and then flys straight at me. Missing the chicken leg and flying full force into my stomach.
Nocking me down to the floor.

"Owwww"

"Are you ok?" Charlie says trying to snuffle his laughs.

"I'm grand"
Charlie puts his arms down in front of me.
I grip his hands and be pulls me up.

"Thorn" I say and tap my shoulder,
Thorns flys over to me and lands on my shoulder, the chicken leg in his mouth.

I look around the classroom.
People at the back of the class are hidings behind their desks, a cabinet is half on fire,
I pile of sheets that where in the corner are also on fire, Lees book is smoking and almost everything is knocked over.

I take out my wand and point it at the cabinet and my wand shoots water out putting out the fires, then with another flick of my wand all the water has evaporated.

"Sorry everyone, carry on" I say and climb the stairs back up to my office