Chapter 28

I apperated back to the burrow, I felt my feet hit the ground and I opened my eyes.

I saw Charlie and bill standing in the garden with their wands pointed at two bartered old tables floating in the air and making them smash into eachothers, attempting to knock the others out of the air. Fred and George were cheering, Ginny was laughing and Hermione looked like she was torn between amusement and anxiety.

Bills table caught Charlie's with a huge bang, and knocked one of its legs off. The leg went hurdling towards Hermione, I had my wand in my hand and sent a spell flying at the table leg.
The leg exploded right above Hermione's head making her scream.

Percy Weasley stuck his head out of his bedroom window on the second floor and shouted down at everyone.
"Will you keep it down!"

"Sorry perce" said bill grinning "how're the cauldron bottoms coming on?"

"Very badly" said Percy peevishly, and he slammed the window shut again.
Chuckling bill and Charlie directed the table's safety onto the grass, Charlie made a new leg appear out of no where at attach itself to the end of the table and then lined the table up with bills end to end. And with a flick of his wand bill made a tablecloth appear out of nowhere.

I pushed open the garden gates and walked into the Weasleys garden.

"You back!" Said Charlie walking over to me.

"I promise I didn't play and quidditch" I said

"I believe you" Charlie says pecking my lips.

By seven o'clock, the two tables were groaning under dishes and dishes of Mrs Weasleys cooking, and the nine Weasleys, Harry, Hermione and me were all settling themselves down to eat, beneath a clear, deep blue sky.

I was sat between Charlie and Harry.

At the far end of the table, Percy was telling his father all about his report on cauldron bottoms.

"I've told mr crouch that I'll have it ready by Tuesday" said Percy pompously "that's a bit sooner than he expected it, but I like to keep on top of things. I think he'll be grateful I've done it in good time. I mean it's extremely busy in our department just now, what with all the arrangements for the World Cup. We're just not getting the support we need from the department of magical games and sports.
Ludo bagman-"

"I like ludo" said mr Weasley mildly

"Oh bagmans liable enough of course" said Percy dismissively "but how he ever got to be head of department......when I compare him to mr crouch! I can't see mr crouch losing a member of our department and not trying to find out what's happened to them. You realise Bertha jorkins has been missing for over a month now? Went on holidays to Albania and never came back?"

"Yes, I was asking ludo about that" said mr Weasley frowning "he says berthas got lost plenty of times before now - though I must say, if it was someone in my department, I'd be worried"

"Oh Berthas hopeless, all right. I hear she's been shunted from department to department for years, much more trouble than she's worth......but all the same, bagman ought to be trying to find her. Mr crouch has been taking a personal interest, she worked in our department at one time, you know, and I think mr crouch was quite fond of her - but bagman just keeps laughing and saying she probably misread the map and ended up in Australia instead of Albania" Percy heaved an impressive sigh "we've got quite enough on our plates at the department of international magical co-operation, without trying to find members of other departments too. As you know, we've got another big event to organise right after the World Cup" he cleared his throat significantly and looked down to the end of the table at Harry, Ron and Hermione "you know the one I'm talking about father" he raised his voice slightly "the top secret one"