046

I was completely and utterly shocked. Barty crouch was the one behind the dragons disappearing. Barth crouch! My friend, someone I trusted. Percys boss, mr Weasley was literally telling me how nice he was a few weeks ago.

But when I actually though of it, it made so much sense. Like yesterday when he tried to convince me to sell him a dragon, or help him train one, the weird conversation I had with him on the grounds yesterday. He kept asking what I was doing later tonight. Ever time I tried to leave he tried to extend the conversation not wanting me to leave. I made so much sense.

I glanced around the camp, there was definitely too many wizards for me to take on, I can take on a lot of people at one time and have, but there nearly a hundred witch's and wizards here, I'd have almost no chance.

The longer I stood there the more numb my feet were becoming as they are buried in snow.

"Blimey would you look at the time!" Crouch shouted looking down at his wrist watch.
"Well I'd best be off, the tri wizard tournament is opening soon" he said. He reached into his cloak and pulled out his wand and then the air is filled with a loud crack as he disapperates.

"Alright everyone back to work!" A short wizard shouts and everyone begins to start moving and working again.

I realised that I'm also supposed to be there for the opening of the tri wizard tournament so I began running back up the mountain. Apperating was too risky because it would be too loud.
Half way up I heard a man with a deep voice shout from the ground.

"Hey! There's someone up there!" I chanced a glance back down and sure enough he was pointing towards me.

"ITS OLIVIA ANDERSON!" Another one shouted and I quickened my pace up the mountain.

"SHOOT HER DOWN!" Another one shouted and then spells started hitting the mountain around me, causing loud clusters of rocks to fall back down. My wand was out and in my hand within seconds, and I started firing spells blindly back down to the ground, trying to get to the top of the mountains quick as possible.
I couldn't apperate on the side of a mountain as its was to dangerous.

Spells were being constantly fired at me. One hit just above my head, causing a large rock to break off the mountain and fall on my forehead. I kept having to try and jump from one side to another, which was incredibly difficult as it was a straight upwards climb.

I eventually got to the top and made a run for Falkor.

"Falkor!" I shouted as I saw him. He lifted his head up looking around before spotting me.
He seamed happy but once he saw my expression and the spells still being fired in my direction he stood up and extended his wings.

I jumped on his back and he flew off straight away.

"Don't let her get away!" Someone screamed.
I looked behind me as we flew away and around fifteen wizards on brooms were following us.

"Shit! Ok Falkor, just keeping flying to the dragon reserve, don't stop! No Mather what" I said. I stood up on Falkor's back and turned around.

I started firing spells towards the wizards on brooks, after firing nearly twenty spells it only hit two of them as they kept dodging the spells on the brooms.

But they were firing their own spells back at me. But most of them hit Falkor, but Falkor's scales are ticker than most dragons scales so they just rebounded.

As I fired and blocked spells I walked further down falkors back, to get closer to them.
It was no use, the more wizards I hit, the more caught up on brooms.

"Alright Falkor it's no use!" I shouted making my way back to Falkors neck were I usually sat.

"Ok Falkor when I say now, I want you to fly straight upwards, ok? Into the clouds" I said and he gave me a grunt of approval.