043

My breathing became ragged. What do I do now? Do I just apperate straight over there or do I fly as quick as possible on Artemis, if wizards are attacking the dragon reserve surly it's better to bring a dragon with me.
I didn't have time to think so without a second though I climbed onto the back of Artemis

"Falkor stay here, we'll be back soon" I said to Falkor before kicking off the ground on Artemis's back. I think Artemis could tell that I was in distress because he flew faster than I've ever seen him fly before.

As we flew above the clouds I kept biting the inside of my cheek and picking my nails. I was thinking of all the possibilities of what could be happening at he dragon reserve right now. Maybe it's all ok, maybe the dragonologist won and are cleaning up. But maybe they're failing. I kept thinking of what Charlie could be doing right now, he's probably fighting, Charlie's always is the first one to fight and he never runs away from a fight. But maybe he could he hurt or........ it was like a cold bucket of water was dumped on my head, or worse. What happens if he's not ok? What if he got hurt or even worse.

"Come on Artemis, please fly faster!" I said Impatiently. Artemis threw his wings up and down quicker and faster. We flew threw the air like a bullet shot from a gun. I had to lower myself flat against his back to stop myself from flying off.

It was probably the longest half an hour of my life. I looked down and recognised the landscape, I looked ahead and saw the familiar mountains that surround the dragon reserve. 
We flew over the mountains and once again my breath became hitched.
Almost everything is on fire, all the cabins and fences and storage sheds, everything.
I looked around and over in the corner where a lot of the dragons were being kept I could see spells flying all around the place.

"Over their Artemis quickly!" I said pointing towards were all the spells were being fired, as we neared I could hear yelling. We were a few meter off the ground but I couldn't wait any longer, I jumped off Artemis's back, doing a tumble as I hit the ground, I quickly stood up and sprinted towards the fight.

"It's her! Get her!" Someone shouted from in front of me. Next thing I knew around ten different wizards were sending a mix of stunning spells towards me. A mix of
"Petrificus totalus!" And "Immobulus!" And "Incarcerous!" Men with deep voices could be heard shouting. I conjured a protection spell around me, causing the spells to bounce off my force field and back in the direction of then, they all narrowly dodged them, causing the spells to bounce off things until they disappeared into the darkness. I swung my wand around my head  and shouted "confringo!". A blue light flew out of my wand hitting most of the men and causing them to fly backwards. I took out the final three men with other spells

"Olivia!" Someone shouted running over to me.
I snapped around pointing my wand at the oncoming person.

"Charlie!" I said lowering my wand and running over to him. I could barely see his face as it was pitch black other than the light from the fires. But he didn't look good. He has a large gash running down from the top of him face to his cheekbone and on the other side there was a nasty burn. He was wearing a beige shirt that had a rip on his shoulder and had blood and dirt splatter all over it and it was tucked into his black trousers that also had rips and dirt on it.

"What the hell is going on!" I shouted blocking spell after spell that's was being fired our way.

"I have no idea! They just showed up and started going for the dragons" Charlie said firing a spell at someone running towards us. We turned back to back, sending and blocking spells as they were thrown at us.

"Who are they!" I shouted over the yelling and roaring of the dragons

"I don't know"