013

Olivias point of view

It was the Morning of the 6th off December.
Aidan had written back to me saying that he and someone off the other members will come to the three broomsticks today.
I got dressed and walked down the great hall where I met Charlie and sat down beside him.

"This is so cool!" He says

"What?" I ask taking a bite of a piece of toast

"Your meeting the Irish quidditch team! And joining them, how is that no cool!"

"We are meeting them"

"We?"

"Charlie your the one that talked me into this, you have to come with me"

"Fine" Charlie said and we are our breakfast.

After we finished along with half the school we started walking down to hogmead.

It was freezing.
Eventually we made it to the three broom sticks. It was half full, but I would expect it will get busier. As I opened the door madam rosmerta came walking up to us a smile on her face

"Olivia, it's good to see you again, table for two?"

"And you Rosmerta, ehh no table for.." I look back at Charlie, we didn't know how many people are coming, Aidan said that a few people would come, there's seven on a quidditch team but there's definitely one less.

"A table for eight please" I answer.

"Ok this way" she say and she leads us over to a big table near the back and she takes out her wand and gives it a little flick and four more chairs appear beside the table.

"Thank you so much" I say

"No problem, what would you like to drink?"

"Just two butterbears please"

"Coming right up" she says and walks away.

Me and Charlie take a seat beside each other facing the door.
Charlie notices the concern on my face and asks
"What wroung?"

"I don't know, I guess I feel nervous? Like what if I'm not as good as I used to be?"

"No your not as good..."
I look over at Charlie

"Your better" he says

"How am I better?"

"You've been basically training for this for the past two years only on dragons, a broomstick will be a pice of cake"

"Are you sure?"

"One hundred"

"Thanks" I say .

The door off the three broomsticks opens and in walks the whole Irish quidditch team, earning some stares and little gasps from the surrounding people. Aidan looks around and spots me, a smile crosses his face and they all walk over to us.
Nothings changed the teams pretty much the same since I was on it. I stand up and give them all a hug and Charlie gives them all a handshake. They all sit down.
Aidan has a long box in his hand

"What's that?" I ask looking at the box

"Well if your going to be on Irish quidditch team, your going to need the best broom"
My mouth drops open.

"That's a......" I say my mouth hanging open

"Yep, a brand new firebolt, the fastest broom in the world!"

"No way!" I say

"Yes way, just don't open it here"

"Ok"