011

Olivia and Charlie walked out to the forbidden forest. Talking the whole way. There was 25 minutes until Charlie's first class and it's a nine minute walk. Eventually we got to the clearing, Artemis came over to us as soon as he saw us, almost jumping. He walked straight over to Olivia and rubbed his head on her hand.

After spending five minutes feeding the dragons they both headed back up to the castle.
When they reached the end of the forbidden forest, they stopped

"So the timetable of class is in my office, which is just up some stairs in my classroom. Well it's more like out office now and out classroom" Olivia smiles
"Your first class is with the griffindoor third years, also Ron year. Your teaching them about different types of jobs in the ministry. That's about it. There should be a plan off what work you are going to teach each class for each lesson somewhere on my desk"

"But your desks filthy" Charlie says with a smile

"Ohh shrug off, it's really simple even you shouldn't be able to mess it up"

"Where are you going?"

"Griffindoor common room, I have to secure it"

Charlie laughs
"How interesting"

"I know? I'll see you at lunch"

"Ok see you at lunch"
And they separate. Olivia heading one way. Charlie heading the other.

———————

Olivia and Charlie where at lunch later that day. Charlie thoroughly enjoyed the lesson, he loved telling his brother off. Olivia bad secured the griffindoor common room as was leaning on her hand almost asleep.

"What time did you go to bed at last night?" Asks Charlie, causing Olivia to snap out of her gaze.

" who ever said I went to bed?" She says taking a sip of her pumpkin juice.

"Olivia, you should have gone to bed"

"It's fine" she says letting out a long yawn.

"Olivia that is not fine, you need to go to bed"

"I'll just go early tonight"
Olivia grabs a chicken leg off the plater in front of her, and stands up.

"I need to feed thorn, and you need to write to your mother, she'll be over the moon"

"Ohh yeah" Charlie said realisation dawning on his face. "I'll go and do that now"

And Olivia walks back up to her office.

Olivia opens the door, and something flys straight at her chest, knocking her back, and causing her to fall to the floor. She looks around and sees thorn siting happily on the banister, looking down on her.
Olivia laughs, and throws the chicken leg up in the air, thorn who is too young to fly yet, just jumps in the air to catch it, causing him to land on Olivias legs. Thorn just walks back into her office his tail high in the air.

Olivia stands up and sits down at her desk.
There's one letter left in the middle of her desk, it's a white letter, written on the front in neat dark green ink, said

Olivia Anderson
Her office
Hogwarts
England

Olivia rattles her brain, she wasn't expecting any post today? She opens it and reads it.

—————
Charlie had just finished writing his letter to his mother and sent it off with a school owl.
He was walking back up to his and Olivias classroom, there was still 5 minutes till his class with Fred and George started. He climbed the stairs up to Olivias office, Olivia was glazing at the letter in her hand, her eyes unfocused.

"Olivia? What's wrong?" Charlie says, Olivia doesn't answer.
"Olivia?" Olivia still doesn't answer, she just slides the letter in her hand across the table to Charlie and turns around to look out the window behind her. Charlie picks up the letter and it says.

Dear Olivia

How are you? It's been a while since we last met, it's Aidan sending you this letter by the way. This letter isn't another one asking you if you have an internet in joining the Irish quidditch team again. It's more of a begging
To ask is you can come back. Mullet our chaser, was on a walk a few days ago and got stung by some plant, he's in st Mungos at the moment, but the doctors said that he won't be able to play quidditch for at least another year. So that's why I am asking you. It's too late to hold try outs. Our first game is in under two weeks and we don't have any subs lined up yet. Olivia you know we wouldn't beg if it wasn't very important. If we don't find anyone soon we will have to forfeit the league.
Olivia the whole team is begging you, please come back. Just for this season.
Please!
If you think you could come back we will all come to hogwarts and talk to you.
We don't even have to practice in Ireland. We could come to hogwarts and practice there, they have a proper pitch.
Write back as soon as possible,
Thanks,

Aidan lynch

Charlie's mouth falls open.