Chapter 29

The next day, Sunday I left the burrow at seven o'clock in the morning and didn't come back until Charlie dragged me back at nine o'clock.

Even then, I tried to go to sleep but just found myself tossing and turning all night, thinking about everything that could go wrong tomorrow. Eventually after two hours of trying to fall asleep I gave up and just went outside.

I made balls of light float around the garden so I could see and then I flew around aiming quaffles at targets.

"Love you need to sleep" Charlie said appearing at the back door.

"I can't, I've already tried and I couldn't, at least now I'm actually doing something"

"Fine" he said not pushing the matter as he knew when he was beat.

An hour later a four o'clock I went back up to my room and packed a bag.

"Your coming back to bed?" Charlie said as I pushed open the door

"No, I'm heading to the pitch"

"Already? The match isn't until six o'clock tonight"

"Yeah" I said throwing my quidditch robes into a bag

"Bye, I'll see you later" I said pecking him on the lips and walking down the stairs.

"Padfoot!" I whispered as I got down stairs. Sirius still in his dog form, came walking out from behind a couch.

"Come on, I'm going" I said and Sirius shaked his fur before running out of the house and out of the garden.

"Guess someone excited" I said to myself as I followed his out to the garden before disapperating to the pitch.

****

Even though the match wasn't until tonight the halls and beside the stadium was full of ministry witches and wizards. The grounds surrounding the stadium were also full of people all camping out for the match, some have been there for weeks.

I quickly walked into the stadium not wanting to get stopped my others, and into the large Irish changing room, Sirius bobbing happily at my heels.

I pushed open the changing room door and Aidan and James were all siting around in chairs talking.

"Hey Olivia- who's this?" Luke said standing up and walking over to Sirius.

"He's so cute!" He said bending down and petting Sirius.

"It's padfoot.....he uhhh.....helps calm my nerves down?" I said trying to come up with an explanation to why I brought a dog with me.

"He's helping me!" Said Luke

"Yeah" I said sitting down in the chair outside my locker.

A quaffle came flying at my head out of no were, and my hand quickly shot up catching it.

"What was that?" I said looking over at Aidan who threw it.

"Just making sure your awake"

"I haven't slept, and going off the fact that you two are here in guessing you guys haven't either"

"Haven't been sleeping properly all week" said Aidan.

"That tends to happen" I said sitting back in the chair.

"Yeah" Aidan says and we sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes all of us thinking.

"I'm going for a walk" I say standing up,

"Me too" said Luke

"Good idea" says Aidan all standing up.

"Come on padfoot" Luke says as we walk out the changing rooms.