Chapter 27

Four weeks later:

The past four weeks I have been staying at the burrow with Charlie and his family.

Artemis and Falkor where staying at Hogwarts as Hagrid lives on the grounds and was over the moon when I asked him is he could take care of them while I trained.

Charlie had taken the summer of and was staying with me at the burrow.

I wasn't always at the burrow as everyday from 1 to 3 I was at a quidditch pitch practicing tiredly with the rest of my team and after we would go back to someone's house for lunch.

Two weeks before the final

I was siting at the table having dinner with the rest of the Weasley family. I wasn't paying much attention to the conversation, I was going over quidditch moves in my head.

"Olivia? Olivia?" Came a voice from the table and I snapped out of my day dream and looked up at the rest of the table, who where all looking at me.

"Sorry yes?" I said.

"I was just wondering what time you'll be coming back at tomorrow?" Asked misses Weasley.

"Probably around four - oh my god! I completely forgot! Excuse me for a second!" I said and ran quickly up the stairs and into the room me and Charlie where sharing.

I rummaged through the pile in the corner of unopened letters. And eventually ran back downstairs with twelve yellow envelopes with neat string wrapped around them.

I ran back downstairs to a confused looking table of Weasleys.

"Sorry, I completely forgot I got these off the ministry a couple of days ago, here" I said handing an envelope out to everyone sitting at the table.

Fred was the first one to tear open his letter and read it.

"NO WAY!" he shouted, which made everyone around the table open their letters faster.

"How on earth did you get these!" Shouted George who was reading the letter and as I continue eating my dinner.

Inside each letter was a ticket to the quidditch World Cup, and not just any seats, they where the best seats in the stadium. Their seats in the ministers box. Where all the important people would be like the minister for magic, the minister for magic from Bulgaria. It's also where the team players get their meddles after the game and the winning team lifts the cup.

"Bloody bell! These must cost a fortune!" Said Ron

"I go then for free, fudge is up for Ireland to win so he said 'you can have as many tickets for my booth as you want'. Best seats in the house!, anyone that's important sits in this box, and it's where the winning team lifts the cup. There's one for Harry and Hermione as well Ron"

"These are amazing love!" Charlie said kissing my cheek.

"Mum, can we invite Harry and Hermione over this week!" Ron said looking eagerly at Mrs Weasley.

"Off course-" but she didn't have time to finish her sentence as Ron had already set off in a run up to his bedroom.

"That reminds me I have a new report for mr crouch to finish, thank you very much Olivia" he said and finished his dinner and walked a lot more calm up the stairs.

Later on everyone was having their own little conversations. Mr and Mrs Weasley where talking at the end of the table about how their going to collect Harry. Ginny had followed Ron up stairs to write to Hermione. Fred and George were talking in hushed whispers about something. I was stareing into space leaning my head against Charlie's shoulder, Charlie was running his fingers up and down my back also thinking.