016

He pulled apart. Both of us have huge grins on our faces.

"We should probably head back, it's getting dark" I whisper

"Your right" Charlie says. And he sets me back on my feet.

Artemis who is standing beside us, looks up at me and I climb on his back.
Charlie climbs on Falkor back and we start flying back towards to the school.

We land outside the forbidden forest, and walk the rest of the way in.

We get to the clearing, Charlie walks over and tips the bucket of fish out onto the floor.
Falkor walks over and starts eating.
But Artemis stays still,
Then he starts sneezing, I look at Charlie alarmed he returns the look.
Artemis keeps sneezing, and I run over to him

"Artemis? What's wrong? Is there something stuck in your nose?" I ask like he's going to talk back.
His head raises up and slams downwards letting out a huge sneeze, and ice shoots out of his mouth.
My mouth falls open, so does Charlie's

"W-what the hell?" I stutter staring at the spikes of ice on the floor.

"H-he can shoot ice?" Charlie also stutters

"I-?"
Artemis looks at me, an almost sorry look on his face.

"Artemis? Do that again" I say
Artemis who must have understood me, faces to opposite side of the forest to where me and Charlie are standing. He opens his mouth and shoots ice straight out of his mouth straight at a tree.

"I've never seen anything like it? Have you?" Asks Charlie

"N-never"

——-
Me and Charlie are siting in the library reading every book on dragons we could find.

We had to explain to madam pince that it was an emergency.
She agreed but said that we need to lock up and make sure all the books are back in the right spots.

It was past midnight by now.

"Do you think it hurts him?" I say throwing my fifth book to the side.

"I doubt it, he seamed to be able to do it no problem at that tree"

"So what do you think it is? Is it like how baby dragons get their fire?"

"He has fire doesn't he?"

"Yeah"

"I don't know, how old is he?"

"Three, in human years it would be around fifteen"
Charlie sighs

"I've never seen a dragon like him" Charlie says throwing another book to the side and pulling another one towards him.
"First of all he really small, like a quarter of the size of most dragons, but he can shoot fire way further than most dragons, he can also kind of control other dragons, the others listen to him, it's wired"

"Yeah, but it's like you said, you've never seen a dragon like him, he must be a new breed.
No wonder there's nothing about him in here"
I say.

"Yeah" Charlie say starring into space.

"Come on, we can look at this more tomorrow, and Christmas is in a few days, we need to go to bed"

"Your right" Charlie says and he stands up.
I take out my wand and tap all the books with it. All the books fly upwards into an empty space. And we leave.

—————-
It's the twenty third! Tomorrow's Christmas Eve! Lots of the staff where called down to the Great hall early this morning to start decorating. Flitwick assigned everyone a job.
Professor mcgonagall was assigned to hang Christmas wreaths all over the school.
Hagrid was assigned to bring in all the Christmas trees.
Sprout was assigned to placing Christmas plants around the school, such as mistletoe, singing srubs and holly.
Charlie and I where assigned to decorate the griffindoor common room, and later help decorate the trees.
Snape was assigned to decorate the slitherin common room.
Flitwick the Ravenclaw common room
And sprout to decorate the huffelpuff common room once she's finished.

And then everyone grabbed box's of Christmas decorations and when to do their jobs.

Within the next hour, the griffindoor common room, looked amazing.
Me and Charlie decided we would make it into a competition, Charlie would decorate half the room and I would decorate the other half.

Mine was obviously way better.
Harry, Ron and Hermione where watching us, they where siting in front of the fire.

Hermione probably tough it was very childish for her teachers to be fighting over who's half the room is better.

"Ron, Harry and Hermione, which side of the room do you think is better?" Says Charlie

"Now remember who's your teacher" I say

"I'm their teacher too!" Charlie buts in

"But remember who's been here since the start of the year, and who's grading your test" I say

"Remember that I'm not going to be here forever, so remember that I can take points off much quicker" Charlie says

"Which side is better!" I say and me and Charlie walk over to them.

"I uhhh," says Ron

"I think the left side is a bit neater" says Harry

"Boom!" I shout in Charlie face.

"Ron, come on I'm your brother!" Says Charlie looking over a Ron with begging eyes.

"I don't know, sorry Charlie I'm going to have to go with professor Anderson" Ron says with a bit of a grin.

"Yes!" I shout. I pretend of have a microphone and drop it.

"Hermione?" Charlie looks over at Hermione.
While I'm doing my victory dance in the back round.

"I'm not getting involved" she says and looks back down at her book.

"Come on Hermione? Which one is better, I'll give you a hundred percent on your next test" Charlie says

"Hey! No bribing!" I say and run over to them.

"Fine, but if I'm honest I think professor Anderson's side is better" says Hermione not looking up from her book.

"Never mind Hermione, I'm going to give you a zero" says Charlie defeated

"Yes! Hahah! Ohh yes!, I win!" I say going back to my victory dance.

Even though Charlie lost he still has a smile on his face.

"Hermione don't worry! I'll give you 100 percent, Charlie never corrects the tests anyway!" I shout

"Come on, we have to go back to the great hall" Charlie says and he picks up left over decorations.

"Fine" I say and we walk out the portrait hole, and it closes behind me.

"Honestly they call this decorating?" Says Hermione snapping her book closed once the portrait closes. Ron sniggers

"It could be worse" Ron says looking around the room.

"How could it be worse!" Says Hermione.

"No idea" Ron says

"It looks like a five year old decorated it"