Chapter 25

A/n
This chapter is a filler chapter so it's a little backstory and family tree:) enjoy.
P.s it's important so make sure to read it.

Olivias parents are Marta and Arlen, both very strong believers in keeping the pure blood line going, and both very big fans of lord Voldemort. So you can see their anger when their daughter said she wants to grow up and become an auror.

Next are her uncles and aunts. Her mother had three siblings and her father has none.

The oldest sibling is rose. Rose was Lilly evans best friend in Hogwarts. Everyone always joked about how their both named after flowers. Rose was actually Harry's godmother.
Rose also didn't agree with her parents wishes to marry a pure blood. Instead she marred a half blood named billy, but they didn't have any children.
Three months after Voldemort's downfall rose and her husband billy where murdered by three death eaters. They where both incredibly skilled witches and wizards and where members of the order of the Phoenix.

The second oldest is axel. Axel did agree with his parents wishes and was also a strong believer in the pure blood line. However he never married and never had any children.
He did join the death eaters. He was a loyal servant to Voldemort. He was also killed during the wizarding war by an auror.

Olivias second oldest uncles name was Tim. Tim was very like his sister and disagree with his parents. Tim's house was where Olivia lived for six years before death eaters broke in and tortured him and eventually killed him.
Tim was a close friend of Sirius black, James potter and Remus lupin. He was a year behind them in school but met up with Sirius and James often to play pranks during his time in Hogwarts. He was a very skilled auror and had a large part to play in the order of the Phoenix. This was one of the main things that drove Olivia to become such a successful witch, she didn't want to let her uncle down.
Tim never married.

Olivia had one sibling: Lucinda.
Lucinda was like her parents she was a believer in lord Voldemort and being pure blood.
Lucinda is twelve years older than Olivia.
Lucinda has never officially joined the death eaters. Lucinda is still alive and is now married to a man ten years older than her named Antonin Dolohov. Dolohov is a very faithful death eater to lord Voldemort and killed Fabian and Gideon Prewett, Molly Weasleys brothers. Dolohov is one of the most skilled death eaters, matched by belatrix lestrange.
After the first wizarding war he was caught and sent to a life in Azkaban. Lucinda has never remarried and waits for lord Voldemort to return. She knows her husband was faithful to lord Voldemort so when Voldemort eventually returns Dolohov will escape and be praised by the other death eaters.

Olivia does not get on with her sister and parents and never has. She hasn't spoke to any of them since she ran away.

Olivia went to Hogwarts at eleven, she completed first year with full grades and while there made good friends with a girl named Nymphadora Tonks. The two quickly became best friends.

After Olivia completed her second year she came home for the summer, two weeks later she ran away from home and went to stay with her uncle Tim. Tim of course took her in even though he was busy being an auror and working for the order of the Phoenix. He still spent every chance he could teaching Olivia magic and spending time with her.

During the time Olivia spent at home with her uncle Tim. Quite often people like Lilly, James, Sirius and lupin would come over for dinner.
Rose and her husband billy also lived in the same house as Olivia and Tim. Olivia loved it as their was constantly members of the order of the Phoenix coming and going to her house and she got to meet loads of cool people.

She quickly became good friends with James, lupin and Sirius. Sirius especially took a liking to Olivia and he taught her a lot. During long and boring order of the Phoenix meeting Sirius would always sneak out of the room and meet up with Olivia and set up pranks for people coming out of the room.

Then Harry was born and Lilly, James and Harry often came around for dinner.

When Voldemort fell. Olivia lost almost everyone. Some of her closest friends James and Lilly died. Sirius got taken away to Azkaban. A few months later her auntie who she was incredibly close with got killed. The only person she had left was her uncle and that didn't last long.

The only people that know what actually happened to Olivia and her uncle is Kingsley shaklebolt, Olivia and Charlie. As far as everyone else is concerned her uncle just died.
(Full story in the 'going for a walk' chapter)

.