010

Arriving It had been a couple of hours since they took off from Romania.
Charlie and Olivia talked the whole time. Well tried to, it's hard to talk when on the back of two different dragons.

Charlie even admitted that it's not as bad once you get used to it

It was getting dark now.

"Falkor you stay there, me and Artemis will go down to see where we are"
It was easier for only one of them to fly down, since muggles aren't supposed to see them and since it was dark Artemis blended in. Olivia and Artemis flew down. All Olivia could see was tree and hills.
She took out her wand and said
"Point me" this spell made the wand point north. The wand twisted in her hand and pointed north.
We shouldn't be that far away. All there is around us is hills and fields. And it only usually takes 7 hours to get from Romania to hogwarts, and we've been flying for about that. Artemis flew back up to Charlie and falkor.

"I think we should go below the clouds now, we shouldn't be that far away"
She said.
Charlie nodded and both the dragons flew down below the clouds.

After flying for another ten minutes Olivia shouted

"There it is!" Charlie span his head around, and sure enough over the hill was the hogwarts castle in all its glory, lights in almost every window, if you looked close enough you could see students or teachers walking past the windows.
Olivia motioned for falkor to land over beside Hagrids hut, Artemis quickly followed. The two dragons landed, Olivia only had to sing her leg around to get off Artemis, while Charlie struggled to climb down from falkor. Olivia walked into the forest, the two dragons following her and thorn still attached to her shoulder.
After 5 minutes of walking, they came to the clearing falkor and now Artemis will be staying. It was nice enough, it was a large cleaning off trees, a cave that would fit both off them nicely and a tiny little pond so they could get a drink.

"Now Artemis you have to stay here ok? We will be back tomorrow morning"
Olivia looked up to falkor
"Make sure he stays here ok?" Falkor let out a little grunt.
Charlie and Olivia walked back to the grounds.
"So what now?" Asked Charlie

"Well you'll need to help me feed them. I won't be able to come to them three times a day. Before when I didn't have time I would ask Hagrid, but I don't think Artemis will get on too well with other people.......yet" she added

"Sounds good" Charlie said and with that they came to the edge of the forest.
Olivia looked up to see dumbledore walking towards her.

"Olivia, wonderful to see you again! And Charlie, I am delighted to meet you again"

"It's an honour just to visit this school again professor" Charlie said shaking dumbledore's hand

"Charlie I have a dorm ready for you, it's on the fifth floor next to Olivia's. I have a question to ask you both.
Olivia in your letter you said Charlie is coming back to help you, is that with Artemis or your classes" dumbledore said and a brilliant idea came to olivas mind.

"Both" Charlie looked around in disbelief

"Both? I'm not a professor"

"I think that is an amazing idea, you have had a lot of experience Charlie, I think you would suit the role perfect." Said dumbledore

"Perfect so it's decided, me and Charlie will share classes!"
Charlie looked between them his mouth slightly open.

"And Olivia, with your experience in the field of an Auror may I ask if you do a search of parts of the school and maybe check griffindoor tower, make sure there's no way to get in other than through the portrait"