015

It was now the 21st of December another hogsMead visit, also the day before all the students go home for Christmas.

I had agreed to meet Charlie here, but went down early because I needed to buy him a Christmas gift.

I was walking down the street, the snow pouring down. I saw Ron and Hermione standing under the roof of a shop, standing a foot apart. This was odd? I looked down, there was three sets of footprints, and pair of footprints between them. I knew that there was only one reason for this. So I walked over to them

"Hi, Ron and Hermione" I said both of them looked around at me. Hermione looked terrified when she saw me and even Ron looked scared.

"Can I speak to you two? Just down hear" I said a pointed down an empty alley.

"S-sure professor" said Hermione following me down the alley. I also saw a pair of foot prints follow us.

When we reached the end of the alley, I turned to them.

"Anything you guys want to tell me?" I asked

"No professor" said Ron

"Nothing at all? Like maybe the fact that Harry's right there?" I said and reached my arm out and pulled the invisibility cloak off him.

"H-how did you?" Ask Ron

"I think your forgetting who your talking too, how'd you get down here Harry? Dementors can see through invisibility cloaks"

Harry shifts uncomfortably, then I notice a piece of old parchment sticking out of Harry pocket

"Wouldn't have to do with paper in your pocket? Can I see it?" I ask

Harry looks uncomfortable and with unsteady hands hands me the parchment.

"It's just a spare piece of parchment" says Harry

"Yeah" I say unconvinced. I take out my wand and tap the paper

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" and the map appears in front of me on the paper.

"Just a spare piece of parchment?" I say raising my eyebrows.

"How did you?" Says Harry looking shocked
"Your the Mooney, wormtail, padfoot and prongs!"

"Ohh no, they went to school long before me.
But your not the only one that got a bit of use out of this map"

Ron and Hermione looked shocked, obviously Harry had not told them about it yet.

"What's that!" Says Hermione

"It's a map of Hogwarts, shows where people are, although it's quite empty at the moment since most people are in hogsMead" I say and hand it to Hermione , her eyes widen

"Are you going to confiscate it professor?" Says Harry nervously

"Me? No way! This helped me out a lot during my time in school, wouldn't dream of giving it back to filtch"

"You used this map?" Says Ron

"It's fierce handy, anyway I better be off, don't get seen Harry, and don't get that map confiscated, or filtch will shred it" I say and walk back down the alley.

I walk into the three broomsticks and see Charlie already here. I walk over and sit down opposite him.

"You finally came" he says smiling at me

"I came in here less than five minutes ago and you weren't here" I say also smiling.

"Pubs packed"