Chapter 26

Rahul's pov:

I woke up feeling fresh after few days. Quickly got ready and went downstairs. My mom signalled me to eat.

After breakfast, she handed me the clothes and breakfast for Shreya. I took it and turned to leave.

"Take care of her Rahul, don't run behind your work. I will come in the evening" she said. I smiled and nodded at her.

I went to the hospital immediately going to her room. She was awake and talking to Shreya. I chimed in. They smiled at me in return.

Then I helped her use the washroom and made her lay again. Rishi barged in all smiling. He had some papers in his hand and handed it to me.

"Her diet plan, Lee send it" he said while I read it. I gave it to Shreya considering she is the one giving her food.

"Give her breakfast quickly. We are going to start in an hour" he said hurriedly making Rithika roll her eyes.

"Shreya, mom gave me breakfast for you. It's in that bag" I said to her pointing the bag.

"Who asked you? I too brought her food which I prepared myself" Rishi argued with me.

"Then no one is going to bring food for me?" Rithika asked with her playful hurted face.

"You will have carrot and beetroot juice in few minutes" I said to her. She made an annoying face.

"I don't like beetroom so bring only carrot" she said like it's nothing to her. I have to make her follow this diet for her entire life.

"You can't prefer anything for the upcoming week so be quiet and do as what we say" I said to her sternly. She glared at me.

"Okay, fun's apart, Shreya make it fast. I will come in an hour" he said and stormed off. I went to buy her juice.

Shreya made her drink the carrot juice.

"It's enough please" she argued with her. Shreya scolded her and fed her beetroom juice.

Her face looked like she will vomit at any moment. It will make her dehydrated so I stopped Shreya. Rithika smiled and winked at me. I sighed. I went out to help Rishi afterthat.

After an hour, I went in with Rishi and two nurse followed us. I looked at Rithu's scared face. Nurse arranged everything in the table.

"Rithika, ready?" he asked her smiling especially not wanting her to feel scared. He asked the nurse to add muscle relaxer in her fluids so she did.

"Shreya, you are not allowed here so wait outside" he said and she glared at him immediately.

"No, please Rishi" Rithu said holding Shreya's hand.

"Rahul, he is acting weird for the last two days. Tell him that I won't talk to him until he apologize" Shreya said all the while staring at him. He made a shocking face.

"No, it's not like that Shreya. It's the hospital procedure so he can't do anything. The process is similar to surgery so we follow those rules strictly here" I said to convince her.

"You are the owner here so change the rule for today" Rithika argued.

"If we break that today, then everyone will break it tomorrow" Rishi said. Even if I agree, he won't.

"No, I won't do it without her. I don't want this" she argued again.

"Rithu, Rahul is here so don't worry. I will come in before you know" Shreya whispered patting her but Rithu's eyes are welled up in tears. She had so much emotions running through her because of the relaxer.