Chapter 2

Rithika's pov :
Month passed staying in an unknown place. We were both busy doing our own works so we planned to spend our weekend shopping few things for our new house.

Shreya bought me new scooty with her salary when we both arrived here.

We both got ready and I started my bike. After few minutes, I was talking with her while riding forgetting to horn when the road turned suddenly to right.

Within a blink, bike collided with a car making us both skip down. I looked at Shreya and made sure she is fine. Luckily, we both didn't get any damage in our body except few scratches in hand and knees.

This place looked like a haunted one. No one came out from their house and every house looked like a villa. It's a one way road.

We both stood up slowly noticing the opening of two doors in that car. Two men stepped out from car.

My anger already went to its peak after seeing his concern filled face. They both came towards us.

"Are you both Okay?" the other guy asked us panicking.

"Don't you have horn in your rich car?" I yelled towards that doctor who looked taken aback.

"Oh, so it was my mistake. I heard somewhere that scooty has also horn sound" he whispered. Shreya and that other guy looked at him bewildered.

I knew very well that it was my mistake too. If it was any other person, I would have definitely apologized to him but not to him.

"Hello mister, you are driving a four wheeler. You need to be more careful than us and don't blame me for this" I yelled again.

"Hey, hey, cool down. Either of us made a mistake so why don't we compromise each other" his friend spoke calmly.

"Who are you first? Collector? Judge? I won't compromise this thing" I yelled. He looked at me shocked.

"Hey, mind your words. You don't have any rights to talk to him in this manner. What do you want? Money? How much?" he said making me angry. He took his purse out from his pocket.

"You, moron, I don't want anything from you other than an apology." I said trying to feed his brain. Shreya held my hands to stop but I didn't give up.

"What? No way in the hell I'm apologizing you" he said.

"Then I will call the police at this instant" I said pulling my mobile out.

"Let them come and see. You will come to know that who have the upper hand here" he yelled. I hate his arrogance.

"Rahul, what is this? Why are you behaving like this? It's our mistake too. Let's apologize and move on. We have work Rahul" his friend pleaded him. So his name is Rahul.

"Atleast see him and change" I yelled. He glared at his friend and then me.

"Rithu, come on. Let's move, I apologize on behalf of her" Shreya said and pushed me to sit in the scooty.

"I too apologize on behalf of him. Sorry for this mess" his friend said and dragged him. I started my bike.

"Don't think that I will leave you easily. Wait for my turn Mr. Arrogant" I yelled. He stepped forward like he will kill me this instant but his friend held him back.

"You know what, this attitude will take you no where. Let's see who is waiting for whose turn" he said gritting.

"Bye bye Mr. Stethoscope" I said and rode my scooty. He punched his car in frustration. I giggled. Shreya scolded me all the while but somehow I convinced her.

Rahul's pov:
"Bye bye Mr.Stethoscope" she waved and went away.

"Mr.Stethoscope? Do you know her before?" he asked. I glared at him.

"That attitude girl on hospital a month ago" I said controlling my anger. We both sat inside and I ignited the car.

"Oh my god, why didn't you said before?" he asked.

"What you would have done if I told this before? I know you would have ran away before me" I chuckled. He hitted my shoulder lightly.

"No, I wouldn't have talked to her. She is really a fiercy cat but I liked her friend. She is so cute and calm" he said shyly. Jerk.

After two months
Rithika's pov:
I got a murder case yesterday but it was implemented as an accident. They are going to check his body tomorrow but I got an information that they are going to change the postmortem report.

So I need to talk to that hospital owner who turned out to be that arrogant jerk.

"Shreya, do you have any work tomorrow? I need to visit that hospital and talk to him about this case. If you're with me, then I won't loose my mind after seeing his dirty face" I asked her. She raised her head from her computer.

"This is why I tell you always to behave calm. How could he help you now after what you did" she asked.

"I have to convince him somehow otherwise I will lose this case" I said. She agreed to come with me.

I don't know how that will end with him?