Chapter 12

Rahul's pov :
I carried her to her room. Rishi pushed the door open for me and I went inside with her crying body. I layed her slowly on the bed getting an immediate response from her.

Mom and Shreya stayed outside and two nurses helped us by getting few things. I touched her left leg ankle softly.

"Ouch, no, don't touch my leg, please" she screamed and cried.

"We need to find out Rithika otherwise it will cause you pain more" Rishi said to her and I touched at different angles getting a scream every time.

"Rahul, please, I can't" she cried but nothing stopped me. We took a quick x-ray at her ankle and looked at it deeply.

"It's just a hair crack" Rishi said to her. Hair crack is not simple, it will take time to heal.

"We need to bandage her" I said to him and looked at her. She held a pleading look to stop all these things.

"She is in pain. We need to give her painkiller and TT immediately and then we will bandage her" Rishi said thinking the same as me.

"Rithika, listen, we need to give you two shots on your hip. Are you comfortable with us or nurse doing it?" I asked her. She immediately panicked.

"What? No, please leave me. I don't want anything" she cried.

"You need to get it otherwise this pain will not reduce a bit. So answer us quickly" Rishi told her.

"Nu.. Nurse" she said hiccup covering her voice.

"Okay, we will let Shreya in. Nurse, call us inside once you're done" I said to them and we both went out after giving her a pleading look.

"Shreya, go in, she needs your help" Rishi said as soon as we saw her. Without questioning anything, she immediately ran inside. My mom was nowhere to be seen.

After waiting for more than ten minutes, nurse called us inside. We both went inside seeing a miserably crying Rithika. She was sniffing loudly from the pain.

I didn't have the courage to look at her face. Her conditions made me worry. She was hugging Shreya from her sitting position and crying her eyes out.

Rishi went towards her and patted her shoulders. I started to bandage her slowly without diverting my mind.

"You need to sleep because of all the medicines in your body" Rishi whispered to her and they both made her lay on the bed again. She glanced at me few times. I completed her bandage.

After nodding at Shreya, I went to my room and took rest for few minutes.

After lunch, I went to her room seeing Rishi and Shreya arguing over something.

"What happened?" I asked them and looked at sleeping Rithika.

"She didn't have her lunch. I am calling her and she is not coming. She is saying that she needs to look after her" he said pissed. He easily get angry when she is hungry.

"I will wait here till you come. Go and eat with him" I assured her. She thanked me and they both went out.

I sat in a chair and watched her face. Do I really got feelings for her? She attracts me everytime and always makes me insane. I need to find out.

After a minute, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Why are you here?" she asked me. Good question.

"Shreya went to eat lunch so I took over" I said.

"Do you mind if I ask you something?" she asked me.

"No" I replied.

"Why did you so rude to your mom?" she asked making me sigh.

"Well, I didn't disrespect her, right? She really knows how to piss me off sometimes. We can't always be nice to someone, few situations might sucks" I said honestly.

"Oh, I see" she replied.

"Like example, you and Shreya?" I asked.

"No, she only knows to scold me. Few times even I yelled over someone to her but she always remains calm in every situation. I never saw her yelling" she said proudly.

"But I saw her yelling one time when she came here after knowing about you. Rishi told her that you are serious and I asked her to eat which instantly made her angry. She yelled at me after that" I chuckled. She too laughed at me.

"You're lucky then. How did you convince her after?" she asked curiously.

"Rishi, he knows how to control her" I said smiling.

"What is happening with them?" she asked.

"I think they both love each other" I said hearing her gasp immediately.

"What Nonsense? No way, Shreya will tell me everything" she declared. What will I do with this girl?!

"See, few feeling seems weird to us. We can't declare with our own selves sometimes. Like that they are also fighting their feelings to accept or decline. Obviously, Shreya will think about you before taking her decision and Rishi is waiting for her answer" I said calmly.

"So that's why he is acting nice to me?" she asked. Stupid.

"You're taking everything in a wrong way. He is always like that to everyone. That's his nature" I said tired of her questions.

"Can I trust him over my sister?" she asked.

"You should because they both are made for each other but you don't have to take a decision now. Know about him by yourself and then hand over your sister to him" I said.

"I trust him, it's just.. just she is my life. I am with her more than 20 years  and now I can't live without her by my side" she said shaking her voice. Her eyes are welled up already.

"Hey cool, we will figure out something and we have more time" I said holding her hand.

Rishi and Shreya came inside and we adjusted our place. She controlled her tears and smiled at them. We talked for few minutes.

After work, I went to home and looked at mom.

"How is your 'she'? She teased me.

"She is fine" I said and sat beside her.

"Are they both are orphan?" she asked shocking me.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"Just guessed" she replied but thinking something in her mind.

"Well, I feel like I have feelings for her" I said to her thinking how will she react. She immediately smiled at me.

"Great, good luck" she whispered surprising me.

After dinner, I went to my room and slept.