Chapter 1

Rithika's pov :
I was waiting at hospital with my shivering friend. We both shifted to this place before a week.

We both were raised in an orphanage from our childhood. After completing my studies, we both thought to move from an orphan to an actual home.

I got appointed as a lawyer in a high court so we moved to this city and staying in a rental house. She is an engineer so she too luckily placed in a top IT company.

She is one year elder than me but we both studied in a same class. After school, she took engineering and I chose law.

More than friends, she always took care of me like her sister. Though she endured more, she never left me in any situations.

We both got a same sponsor that's why actually we both paired from the beginning. We still don't know about that sponsor but he/she really helped us by paying everything for us.

We insisted our caretaker to reveal about them when we thought to move from there but she denied saying she had no rights to tell us. So we moved quietly.

This is the first time we visiting the hospital by ourselves. We didn't know anything about this place. After referring about all the hospitals, this seems to be the best one of all. Many are walking here and there.

Shreya got fever from yesterday so I took her here but the nurse kept us wait for more than two hours. We didn't get appointment but that doesn't mean she can make a shivering patient wait more.

"How long you keep us wait?" I asked the nurse when she passed through us. She turned and looked at us.

"Ma'am, you need to wait until they announce your token number. Patients are more today" she said politely but that made me angry. I stood up.

"Is there only one doctor in this whole multi-specialty hospital?" I asked her while Shreya held my hand to stop.

"Ma'am, calm down. Few doctors are in rounds and few are assigned here but two doctors still not arrived yet. They will be here in few minutes" she said making me angry.

"Look, Doctors have to wait for patients, not the other way around. I want to meet this hospital owner right now" I yelled at her. She startled at her place.

"Rithu, I am fine. Let's wait for few minutes don't create a problem here" Shreya whispered standing beside me.

"No, hey, call your boss and ask him to come here immediately" I yelled at her. All are looking at us.

"What is happening here?" a deep calm voice asked making me turn and look at him.

He was in his doctor attire and he looked very young.

"I want to meet this hospital owner to discuss few things. Would you please ask him to come here?" I asked him in a more polite tone. He arched his brows.

I usually don't use this calm tone to anyone except my closed ones but his presence actually made me calm.

"Okay, follow me to my cabin. I will try to solve your problem" he said turning me confused.

"Hello, I don't want to talk to you. I want to talk to your boss" I said sternly. He look pissed at me.

"My dad is the owner but he is in vacation now so basically I'm the incharge now" he said. I was shocked to even react.

He asked the nurse to continue her work and signalled me to follow him. I held Shreya's hand and followed him.

"Why don't you keep your mouth shut for a while?" she whispered lightly in my ear while we followed him.