Chapter 17

Rithika's pov:

After two months

Life was so beautiful which we never expected. Our marriage got over a week ago. Shreya and Rishi too got married with us.

Aunty asked us to go for honeymoon but I had few commitments so denied it. Rahul was being so romantic with me. He don't even leave a chance when we are together alone.

Life will turn as beautiful when you have someone by your side. I love him more than before. His care and kind nature impresses me more and more.

After completing all the rituals at mother-in-law house, we moved to the new house which aunty bought for us.

Rishi and Shreya too joined us. After relaxing much, Shreya went to prepare dinner for us. I didn't give her company since I got to arrange my room. Rahul and Rishi are talking in the garden.

It's not a big house but a cute and a finite one. Three bedrooms with midsized hall and a small garden outside with car parking space.

We thought to share the money for buying this house but aunty denied us saying we can use that money on raising many other kids in the orphan. So we accepted gladly.

After preparing dinner, Shreya called us. I asked her tea since my head was paining with all the heavy work.

Rahul and Rishi sat in the chair. I arranged the plates for both and served the food. After that, I too sat in the chair beside Rahul tiredly. They both talked about politics.

After a minute, Shreya came with a tea and gave to me. When I was going to sip, Rahul held my hand. I looked at him frustrated.

"I told you many times that not to drink tea frequently. You just drank this evening and then why again now?" he asked me silently.

"Rahul, leave me. My head is paining with all the works. I need my energy drink now" I said clearly not wanting to sound rude.

"Eat your dinner, then your headache will fly off. Taking tea frequently is like using drugs to your body" he said in the same tone as mine.

"Anything, it's a medicine to my headache. That's it" I said again trying to sip but he held my hand firmly.

"Rahul, leave her. She can't control it in a month. It will take time" Rishi said supporting me. Why the hell they don't try to understand me.

"No, I have tablets Rithika. Just eat this first" he said irritating me.

"Uff, I don't want anything. I am going to sleep" I said boldly and went to my room while I heard them calling my name.

I went to my room and layed in my bed holding my head. I know it may be a drug but really I can't control myself when I desperately want something.

Sacrifice is not something I am not used to. Because being raised in an orphan is not easy. I know exactly how to adjust in everything but at the same time, I know very well about how to stand for myself.

When it comes to Rahul, I completely lose my control and feel like to argue with him in every single matter but he will understand me and give me space to calm down.

But if anything comes regarding my health, he don't leave it just like that. He will argue with me till I shut my mouth after showering full sets of question.

No one taught me to take care of my health from my childhood and that's the reason why I hate hospitals and doctors. Even after Shreya's arrival, we care about many things other than our own health.

Work and dedication comes first even if it costs my life. But Rahul won't accept with this fact. He even asked me one time to quit my job since it is scary and a challenging job. I clearly explained him that day but he is still over the same thing frustrating me.

Rahul's pov:
I looked at both Shreya and Rithika blankly. Why can't she understand me?

"Rahul, she is adamant over few things but you can convince her slowly. Talk to her and make her understand slowly, then she will try herself for you. The thing is she won't give up if you demand her anything. Now, just let her drink. Later talk to her slowly" Shreya said and gave the cup to me.

After nodding at her, I went to my room.