Chapter 15

Rithika's pov :
"So is your mom also a doctor?" I asked him while we both went back to his house. He shook his head looking at me.

"No, she is running a company. Why?" he asked me.

"I first saw her at your hospital so just guessed" I replied simply.

"She came to monitor since dad left all his works on my shoulder before he took his vacation leave and actually everything messed up that day" he laughed making me smile.

We went inside and sat in the couch. I looked around to find where would be the kitchen so that I can go and join her.

"Don't worry, my mom will not eat her alive. She will be back in few minutes" he said showing his teeth.

"No, it's just.. Nothing. Where is your dad by the way?" I asked blabbering.

"He went to California for attending some conference" he replied switching on the television. He slouched his body and sat comfortably on the sofa.

"You look tired" I whispered. He looked at me smiling.

"Yeah, had back to back surgeries and in-between all my works, I have called you too" he said resting his head.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him and he immediately looked at me.

"No, why?" he asked me.

"Really? I saw that you got so many girl followers on your insta account" I  said chuckling. He laughed immediately.

"I don't even use that account much and it's a public account so maybe more" he said simply. I smiled and nodded.

Shreya came with aunty all smiling and talking to her.

"Come, let's eat" she invited us so we both stood and I followed them quietly.

She served the dinner and asked few questions about my work. I guess he and his mom have a strong bond.

"Come, I will show this house around" aunty asked us. She is planning to make us stay here I guess.

"No aunty, we have work. We will come another day" I said immediately and looked at Rahul to help me and he chuckled.

"Do whatever you want, I am going to sleep now. Text me after reaching home safely and don't drive fast. Bye" he said and went upstairs. Complete idiot.

"It will take only ten minutes, come" she walked crossing us without hearing me out.

After sighing, we both followed her silently. She opened so many rooms and showed us. It's really too big for three persons to live alone here but who cares.

"So are you both from Theresa orphan?" she asked leaving us in shock. We both stopped walking and looked at her.

"How do you know aunty?" Shreya asked her immediately. She turned and smiled at us.

"I'm your sponsor and I just know your names and your profession. That day when you said your names, I thought for a while but didn't recognised you both. Rahul told me that night about you both are orphans and that's when it strikes me so thought to talk to you in private" she said shocking the hell out of us.

Tears already got down its way by the mixture of shock and excitement. The person whom we both are longing to meet is now standing infront of us simply.

I couldn't find any words to reply her. I immediately bend down to get blessings from her but she stopped me in the middle and wiped my tears.

She hugged us both making us cry out. She consoled to calm us down. We both can't get any happy news in our whole life than this moment.

"I really don't know how to thank you mam. We live this life because of you" I said sniffing.

"Hey, no mam. Don't cry, no one knows about this in my family so just keep this as secret" she said humble.

"Sorry, but why?" I asked her. Shreya didn't utter a word.

"It's my desire to help orphan kids so I started with my salary without telling anyone. I earned less that time so just thought to raise two kids which was you both. Later, I earned more but I saved that for your college fees but you both studied in your scholarship so I used that money on another two kids and they are little now. I thought to meet you both but it may look like show off so I controlled myself. My wish happened now and I am so happy" she said politely.

We both looked at her in awe. Respect crossed over empathy.

"Thank you so much, nothing will equal to your help" I said holding her hands.

"First see me as your mom who raised  you and then talk to me because I already have so many things to discuss with you" she said smiling. We both smiled and called her as mom in unison.

"This will be hard to accept but I have to say now. I want you both to get married soon and I already picked up your grooms" she said continuously shocking us.

"This is so soon to talk about marriage. We want to live few years independently" I said pathetically.

"No, I would be happy if you are in orphan but this place is not safe for you two. I can't always look at your safety in this cruel city and I assure you that your marriage won't affect your independent life" she said.

We really didn't know what to think other than staring at her. I can't live without Shreya around me.

"I want to discuss something with the grooms" I said and she smiled.

"Rahul have feelings for you and he said to me that day so your groom is Rahul and I already know about Rishi and Shreya feelings so I will talk to Rishi's mom. I just want your answers and you can tell me about your questions" she said.

Shock is overloaded again. How can she marry me to his own son when there are many girls lining up for him? More than that, he has feelings for me like me.

"I don't want to leave Shreya" I said slowly looking at her.

"Yeah, I know that already. I have bought a house for you two. You can live there for week days with your husbands but you have to be here for the weekends. Just two days separation. Will that be okay for you?" she asked smiling.

She planned everything already and I didn't have anything to ask her further. I have a huge respect on her.

"No, it's okay, we will manage but I don't want to separate you from your son too" I said. Shreya will be happy with Rishi so I can't deny this offer.

"It's fine for us because you all have heavy work. Weekend is enough for us to spend time together so you both agree or have to think?" she asked us finally.

I mean who reject this offer. I looked at Shreya and she smiled looking down. I got an answer already.

"It's fine for us and I really don't have any words to describe our respect to you" I said smiling.

"No worries, come" she said and we followed her. She called Rahul and asked him to follow us till we reach the home. He looked very tired but he accepted. Though I denied it, she didn't hear my words.

We smiled and went to our house with full excitement. We didn't have any happiness in our whole life other than this day. Sleep was far away from us.