Chapter 4

Rahul's pov :
I went to the court like she asked me to. Still I didn't know anything about her but trust her blindly. She saw me and ran towards me.

"Thank you so much Rahul, till now I was scared about your arrival but you showed up finally" she said wearing her black coat.

She took me inside and asked me to sit in the chair. After few more minutes, judge arrived and they explained everything to him.

I was shocked to see her boldness when she argued with her opponent. The way she managed him was awesome. No one can tackle her easily.

She literally argued with an aged man without even scared a bit. She submitted the report finally and spoke for few minutes. I was starring at her all the while.

Her eyes are mesmerizing. This is the first time watching her completely. I don't even look at any girls but she is special than anyone to my eyes.

Judge announced the result and asked the police inspector to find the murderer soon. I came out after that and waited for her arrival. She came towards me smiling.

"Finally, I did it. It's completely because of your help. I don't know how to thank you" she said happiness covering her eyes.

"Even if I wouldn't help you, you would have win this case definitely by your talent. I was stunned hearing your speech" I said. She laughed.

"Fine, come with me. I will give you treat" she said grabbing her key from her pocket.

"No, no need. I have work at hospital so let's plan this later" I said never leaving my smile.

"Hey, it will just take only ten minutes" she said. I wondered.

"Which treat will end in ten minutes?" I asked.

"Hello idiot, don't expect more. Just come with me" she said pulling my hands. I walked with her.

She asked me to sit back in her scooty. I hesitated at first but then sat behind her. She drove me to the nearest coffee shop.

"So coffee is your treat?" I asked while we both walked inside.

"Whatever you want but I want tea. I always drink tea when I'm happy or sad" she said weirdly. She sat opposite to me.

"Yeah but don't drink frequently. It's not good for health" I said. She glared at me.

"You keep your medical advice yourself and don't be a doctor when you're with me because I hate doctors" she said. We ordered.

"Hello, my doctor coat only helped you so don't forget that" I said.

"Yeah and that's why we are here otherwise I would never talk to you calmly" she stated the obvious. I remembered her entry into my life.

"So that's why you behaved rude with me at start?" I asked her sipping my coffee.

"It's because of your arrogance" she stated sipping her tea as well.

"It was your mistake. You showed your attitude which made me angry" I said knowing this talk is not going anywhere.

"It's because of your nurse. I wouldn't able to see Shreya's suffering. I love her more than my life then how can I be quiet with your nurse?" she asked me. That's true.

"I accept. Is she your sister or friend?" I asked confused still over that fact.

"Both" she said simply. Then she might be her sister.

"How your parents allowed you to stay in an unknown place?" I asked her. She gave me a look which I couldn't recognize.

"Okay, you have work. Let's leave" she said ignoring my question. Suddenly my phone rang. It was from hospital.

"Okay, take me to court immediately. I need to pickup my car and go to hospital" I said standing up.

She payed the bill and dropped me at court.

"Okay, bye" I said and went to hospital.

Rithika's pov:
After the departure of Rahul, I moved to home. Shreya came late and I explained to her everything happened. She was too happy about my victory.

The next day, I got ready early. After dropping Shreya at her office, I started my bike to the court for some paperworks.

I rode slowly in a main road. I noticed a lorry moving towards this road from the left road.

Within a blink, I was thrown to the road away from my bike. I heard all the yellings from the surrounding and vehicles stopped.

I felt the pure pain in my whole body. I couldn't even able to move a little bit from that position. I tasted my own blood because of the heavy blood flow from all my body parts.

Everyone surrounded me and they called the ambulance. My chest, head, legs, everything hurts. I don't think I will survive from this accident.

With these heavy thoughts, I closed my eyes before remembering Shreya's face one last time and leaving more tears. Dizziness covered me.