Chapter 3

Rithika's pov:
We both went to the hospital early morning and waited for his arrival. In the meanwhile, I enquired about his character to few nurses and his patients.

The reply I got from everyone was he is good and no one can replace him. That somehow made me happy. I already got an appointment.

He came after few minutes and straightly went to his room without even looking at anyone when all those nurses wished him. Such an arrogant jerk.

After few more minutes, nurse called us inside. He looked shocked after seeing me and that instantly made me laugh. We both sat silently opposite to him. He looked at me keenly.

"What do you want?" he asked me directly. Nurse was also standing behind him.

"I need a favor from you and want to talk to you privately" I said slowly. He glared.

"And why do you think I will do it?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Please, I am not here for taking any revenge. Let's just forget about all those things. Just do me this favour once" I pleaded this time because I knew very well that he won't accept if I talk rudely.

"Okay, tell me what it is?" he said sighing. I looked at his nurse.

"She is my personal nurse so you can talk anything without minding" he said. I shook my head.

"No, this is some important matter. I can't trust anyone other than you" I said bluntly. He was shocked at first and then asked her to move out.

Shreya was silent beside me and he asked me to continue.

"About that accident case. He actually was murdered by some goons and they portrayed that as accident. Now they are planning to change the post-mortem report and they even hired few workers here for that so I want...." he stopped me suddenly.

"Why I have to believe you in this more than my workers?" he asked me.

"You can check that by yourself. The doctor who is going to check him is already got an huge money from them. You can't involve directly in this. Just check everything silently and I want the original report even if possible, you can make the report by yourself without letting them know" I said calmly. He thought for a while.

"Why do you want that report? What if you misuse it?" he asked still not understanding it's seriousness.

"Tomorrow is the hearing for this case and I'm going to present. You don't have to give that report to me. Actually I need you tomorrow in the court and you itself can hand over it to the judge" I said.

"Fine, I will try my best. Give your mobile number and then you can go" he said pulling his mobile out. I gave my number.

"Please, don't get involve in anything directly. They will do anything to change that report. Inform me after checking him" I said and we both stood from chair.

"Okay but I have surgeries tomorrow" he said.

"What happened to you? Kidney failure? Stroke? Cancer?" I asked seriously. He glared at me. Shreya nudged me to shut up.

"Hey, sorry to disturb you Rahul" we turned and saw his friend.

"Oh, sorry, how come you both are here again?" he asked me but looking at Shreya all the way.

"So you both are doctors. Sucks" I said. They both looked at each other smiling.

"Let's start fresh. I'm Rishi" he said forwarding his hands.

"I'm Rithika" I said handshaking him. He again forwarded his hand to Shreya shyly.

"Shreya" she said simply. I looked at Rahul who already placed his hand in his head.

"Hi, what are you doing?" he asked which made me angry.

"Working in a software company" she said taking her hand from him. I went closer to him.

"Don't try to flirt with my friend. I will kill you" I said slowly in his ear. He looked shocked and moved to his friend silently. Rahul laughed seeing his face.

After bidding them, we both went out. I dropped Shreya at her working place and moved to my apartment.

After few hours, unknown number popped up in my mobile. I attended knowing very well that who was it.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi. Like you said, few fishy things happened here. I checked him again and made another report but I don't know whether I can come tomorrow or not because of few surgeries." he said continuously.

"Thank you so much for your help. Between do you really got any organ failures in your body?" I asked him confused.

"Oh god, how the hell you passed law? It means that I'm going to operate few surgeries tomorrow." he said. I got it now.

"Oh, you said it clearly now that's why I understood. You simply said you have surgeries. Are you a surgeon then?" I asked. I heard him sigh.

"I really can't understand about you. Sometimes you behave like a wonder women and sometimes like a kid" he said. I laughed.

"You need to do Ph.d to analyse me" I laughed.

"Nah, just one day is enough for me. Between I hate you still" he said.

"Me too Mr.Angry bird" I said chuckling.

"Thank you Ms.Attitude queen" he said.

"Anyway, thank you so much for your help. It means a lot and I won't forget this help till my lifetime." I said

After talking to him few minutes, we ended the call. I hope everything will go perfectly according to my plan tomorrow.