Chapter 29

Rithika's pov:
I was broken and crying from the time he left. I didn't expect his outburst for this matter. Shreya was beside me.

"I wouldn't have left you alone. Rithu, stop crying. I will talk to him" she said holding me. Rishi came in.

"What he said? Just tell me" he asked in his stern voice. I need to control myself. I don't want to tell them everything. He will definitely get mad at him then.

"You both just leave it. It's nothing. He just scolded me lightly" I said finally controlling my tears from falling.

"Why he need to scold you? That too in this condition?" he yelled. I sighed.

"Rishi, I started this so dont blame him. It's my mistake too, leave it. He will be normal" I said controlling myself from telling everything to them for my comfort.

"Fine, eat something. Lee will come soon" he dropped a bomb and went out after nodding at Shreya.

She forcefully made me drink carrot juice. To my unluck, Lee and Rishi entered inside making me curse my fate.

Though my heart is heavy, the thought of getting this painful injection overpowered my heart. Fear engulfed my whole body.

"I can't take this one again. It's still hurting" I said looking at them both. Rishi looked at her.

"Just this one day, 2 now and 2 in the evening then your baby will be back to normal" she whispered smiling at me all the way. I couldn't resist her anymore.

"Atleast don't give it in my back" I whispered the last option. She thought for a while.

"I can give it in your thigh but it will be more painful for few hours" She said. Whatever it is, I can't take it in my painful back.

"Fine, do it in my thigh" I said bravely but shaking my whole body. She went to the cabin to prepare the needle. I took Rishi's hand and pulled him closer to me.

"Please, you do it" I said slowly to him. He was amuzed and looked at Shreya and me.

He came closer to me and whispered, "The pain will be the same." I sighed.

"Atleast give me the satisfaction of you doing it" I whispered while pleading at him. Shreya too nodded at him to help me. Lee turned and went to my legs.

"Lee, give me. I'll do it" he said finally relieving me. She just passed the needle to him without saying anything.

She pulled my pants down till my mid-thigh leaving my panties free. She touched my upper thigh to show him the exact position. It's just below my hip bone. I thought they will do it in my mid-thigh but that place really freaked me out.

I closed my eyes in fear and gripped Shreya's hand tightly. I soon felt a slow wipe circling my skin. I felt the needle piercing through my skin which burns the whole area causing me to immediately react to the pain.

Soon, they held my legs and my body. I shook my head leaving every drop of tears shed from my eyes. I screamed and cried hardly without hearing their words. Finally it was done but one more to go.

"Rishi, I can't. Please leave me" I whispered in fear while my eyes are watering.

"Just two more minutes Rithu" he said while pleading in his eyes. I have to endure this pain which is temporary. I so wanted Rahul to hold me right now but that's not possible. His absence made my heart clench.

He fastened the process and wiped just below the previous one. My whole body is damaged already. I closed my eyes in fear. He did it making my body go numb. Only thing I remembered was I shouted till my vocal card affected me.