Yandere Oikawa x Kageyama pt.2

Pulling away from the kiss Tobio smiled cheekily. "You got here quickly. Were you nearby?" "Mhm! I wanted to visit my boyfriend." Tobio blushed at Toōru's confession. Tobio spotted a bump on the side of Toōru's leg. "What's that Toōru?" Leaning down to touch the mysterious bump Toōru panicked and moved to the side. "What?"

Tobio eyes widen when he caught the shape of the bump. "T-Toōru... why do you have a gun?.." slowly looking into his boyfriends eyes Toōru sighed. Walking to his lover he spoke in a low voice "Because... You never know what happens at night."

The boy gulped as he slowly stepped up the stairs. "T-Toōru... have you been killing those girls?.." Toōru walked after him a crazy glint in his eyes. "Why would you say that?" "Because girls have been dying randomly with a gun!! You said you were nearby.. did you kill someone?" "I did it for you Tobio... I love you so much that... that I don't want others to have you." The noirette darted up the stairs and into his room.

But of course.. he had left his socks in the hall to excited to pick them up when Toōru announced he was coming over. Slipping on one he fell on his back groaning "Ack'! Argh... crap!!" He glanced up as Toōru stared at him. "No.. get away from me!" Hurt flashed in Toōru's eyes and he slowly walked over bending down. "But Tobio... why would I ever want to leave you?" He reached a hand up caressing his cheek.

Tobio flinched shutting his eyes. "Baby... don't flinch. I would never hurt you!.." after a few moments the younger male opened his eyes slowly, glancing at Oikawa. "Why.. why did you kill them?" "Shouldn't it be obvious Tobio... they tainted you! That girl kissed you, the other was clingy, and the red head bitch was spreading lies that she slept with you! I had to do what was best!!" Midnight blue eyes widen at the reasoning.

"T-Toōru.. what have you done?" Frowning the brunette stood up dusting nonexistent lint off of him. "If you're going to act like this.. I guess I have no option."

"What?.." "

"Wait Toōru! What are you doing?!" "

"Get away from me!!!"

"Toōru please!! I'm sorry!! Let me go!!!!"

"Please!!"