After Dark.

Tobio glanced outside, huffing at the rain.

"Oi! Tooru, can we do something? I'm bored." The raven called out to his boyfriend, walking over to the sofa where he sat watching TV. "Like what? Make out?" a smirk was directed at younger. "No! You perv. Something fun." a blush decorated the ravens cheeks, sighing when arms pulled him in close, cuddling. "Hm.. how about a board game?" Looking down at his boyfriend, Tooru smiled softly at the look on his face. "What board game?" Tobio questioned, finger tracing shapes on Tooru's chest, looking up when he remained silent. "Tooru?" 

"Hm? Oh, sorry! How about... Monopoly?" Tooru smiled at the glare thrown at him. "Seriously? Monopoly?" Tobio replied dryly, glaring harder as Tooru began to giggle. "We're playing clue. I call Professor Plum!" Tobio exclaimed, jumping up from the brunette's arms and racing towards the closet, laughing as Tooru whined from the sofa. "Cheater." He muttered, clearing the coffee table off. "You're just too slow." plopping down on the floor, Tobio opened the box and started setting the game up. 

"I'm gonna win this time." 

"Doubt it." The two shared a smirk, sparks flying as they started an unspoken competition. Tooru hummed and grabbed his piece, Miss Scarlet. "Basic." Tobio muttered, smiling when Tooru let out a gasp. "Don't hate on Scarlet! She's the best!" the younger just rolled his eyes and started passing out the cards. "Whatever, weirdo." the brunette just huffed and leaned back, determined to beat his lover in this game.

It was 45 minutes later that Tobio finally said "I'm gonna make a guess." Tooru looked at him and nodded, "Alright. I bet you'll get it wrong." He said with a smirk, watching as Tobio rolled the dice on the perfect number. "I won't!" Tobio said, making his way to the pool. Once getting there, he looked Tooru in the eyes and smiled. "I guess that Mrs. White did it in the library, with the candlestick." he said confidently, grabbing the small envelope and opening it. Slowly, Tobio pulled the three cards out and smirked. "You didn't.." Tooru started, eyes widening as Tobio placed the cards onto the table. "I was correct." He said to Tooru, already starting to put the pieces away. 

"How? Every time you get it right! Can I not win at least once?" He whined and pouted, folding the board up. "You just suck at guessing."  the raven said as he stood, the now put away board in his hands. Walking towards the closet, he stopped at the back door, eyes glued outside at the rain. "Hey, Tooru.." he called not looking back as his boyfriend have a hum. "Can we.. go outside?" Tobio heard shuffling and looked back to find Tooru standing behind him, brown eyes also looking outside. "It's raining." He said simply, looking at the man in front of him.

"I know, but, never mind. Forget it." shaking his head, he went and put the board away, ignoring the stare from Tooru. "So, what now?" Looking back at his boyfriend, Tobio raised a brow as Tooru continued to stare at him. "Tooru? Hello?" 

"Go put some shoes on." he finally said, taking the raven aback. "What?" he questioned. "Go put shoes on. We're going outside." Was the brunette said before walking to the front door, bending down to grab his shoes that rested by the door. "But! It's raining, you even said so!" Tobio followed his boyfriend, confused by the sudden request. "We can have fun in the rain. Now, hurry! Put some shoes on!" Tooru snapped, pouting as he put his hands on his hips, watching Tobio hurry and put his shoes on. 

With a nod, Tooru opened the front door and walked out, smiling as soon the rain hit his head. He heard faintly the small sigh that left his lover, turning towards said lover, Tooru smiled as he watched Tobio tilt his head up to the rain. His eyes closed as he let the water wash over his face and down his clothes. 

Blue met brown. 

Reaching out, Tooru grabbed Tobio's hand. Walking out into the grass, he continued to walk into they were in the middle of the road. "What are we-" 

"Sh." Tooru shushed Tobio, resting his free hand on the ravens hip. Tobio finally caught on and placed his hand onto Tooru's shoulder, smiling as their hands, that still remained together, were raised up. It was slowly that the two began to sway. Eyes staying locked onto each others as they danced in the rain, dingy yellow lights illuminating them in the dark road. Tobio leaned forward at the same time Tooru did, their noses bumped. "Oh!" Tobio said softly, smiling when Tooru chuckled. It was with a tilt that their lips met. Tobio's hand fell out of Tooru's, both of them going and wrapping around the older's neck, Tooru's own hand falling the youngest other hip. 

They continued to sway side to side, their lips moving against each others. They broke apart a few minutes later, pressing their foreheads together. Smiling against his lovers lips, Tooru blinked the rain out of his eyes, watching as Tobio kept his closed. 

"I love you."  

Blue met Brown again. 

"I love you too." 

And that's the end. Hope you enjoyed, been a couple months since this has been updated. Uhm, how have you all been? 

I've been, really fucking well. Be prepared for a new book soon! I'm so excited to release this one and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I will writing it. I love you all, stay safe and have a wonderful day! <3

- The Author.