Demon Oikawa x Kageyama pt.2

18+ content ahead, skip if you are uncomfortable

6 months later

Life had been okay for Tobio. His master, Toōru, was extremely nice to him, and never made him do anything he didn't want to do. But becoming friends with their neighbor, Atsumu, he was becoming interested in his life. His master/boyfriend Kiyoomi Sakusa, was Toōru's friend and he often had Atsumu near him and just order him to do things.

Although... he did remember what Toōru had said 6 months ago.

6 months earlier, after the auction.

"Now listen Tobio-Chan." "Tobio." The demon rolled his eyes swirling his cup of red wine. "I won't do anything you don't. I want to gain your trust first and I want you to feel comfortable, safe, and happy around me." This shocked the noirette as he didn't expect that from the demon.

And he kept his word. Following the next few weeks Toōru wouldn't lay a hand on Tobio. There were moments where Toōru's hand would brush against Tobio's, and it always felt so... right. And he could just feel the soft, warm, and callousness of his masters hand.

Of course... there were moments where Tobio would talk back, or disobey Toōru but it always ended in a scolding. Never a punishment. But now.. now he was very curious. He had heard tales of how the great Toōru Oikawa would leave people unconscious, unable to walk, even speak properly. Tobio had to see and feel it for himself.

He knew asking Atsumu for help was a horrible idea but here he stand, fist raised and knocking lightly on the wooden door. The door opened revealing a very tidy Sakusa, along with bed hair Atsumu. "Am I interrupting something?" The blond chuckled shaking his head "Nahh... come on in what's up?" He motioned for the noirette to come in, walking to the black leather couch that was settled in the middle of the room.

"Uhm... ineedyourhelpontryingtogetToōrutofuckme!" Tobio said all at once catching Sakusa's attention, as they both stared at Tobio very confused. "Huh?" Atsumu finally said causing the younger male to blush. "I want you to dress me and shit so I can... oh god... seduce Toōru.." He muttered. Atsumu's eyes widen as he smiled happily. "Yes finally!! Come on I have the perfect outfit for you!" Grabbing the boys wrist he ran to the bedroom.

4 hours later

Regret. Embarrassment, and even more regret settled in Tobio's stomach as his master, Toōru, just stared at him. Atsumu had dressed the noirette in a see-through crop top, black shorts, fishnets, and even gave him a black and white plaid thong. "A-Are you just gonna sta- Hmph!" Tobio's eyes widen as lips immediately crashed against his own.

Toōru's tongue entered the noirettes sucking, licking, all around. It drew a moan from his mouth gripping the demons shoulders tightly. Pulling away he pushed the noirette onto the couch smirking "Finally getting into the life style slave?" Tobio shivered loving the name that fell from the older's lips. "M-Mhm... l-let me please you master..." He said fingers gripping the demon's black dress pants.

Narrowing his brown eyes he agreed letting the noirette unbutton his pants, pull them down along with his boxer briefs, gasping at the size. A deep red flushed across the noirettes cheeks as he licked the tip.

Moments later

"Ahh! Y-Yes! Fuck master!!" The younger males eyes rolled to the back of his head as the demon's cock keep hitting his prostate dead on. "Shit... y-your so tight!.." he grunted moving to stroke the males leaking cock. He arched his back coming with a broken scream, "Fuck!" The demon cursed pulling out and coming on the bed sheets. Looking at the noirette Toōru smirked Running a finger over a hickey that was shaped in a 'T'. "Mm..." Tobio's eyes fluttered open.

"I'll go run you a bath.." the demon leaned down kissing the younger's forehead before walking into the bathroom. A few minutes later he walked out and picked Tobio up "Did I go to hard?" Toōru asked setting the whimpering and mewling boy into the bath water mixed with relaxation scents, and bath bombs. "A-A bit... but it's fine. I-I liked it..." he muttered the last part but the demon's hearing picked it up.

"That's good. I'll teach you more about this lifestyle before we go more into it." The boy nodded sinking further into the water. "Can I call you master now?" He asked timidly, looking up at Toōru with a small piece of hope glittering in his eyes. "If you want, I won't mind." He nodded hugging the demon's neck tightly.

4 years later

"Master!! Can you help me?" Tobio called from the kitchen. Toōru poked his head around the corner raising a brow. "With?" The boy pouted pointing to the top shelf that held his favorite snacks that Toōru took away when he misbehaved. "No. You know you don't get them until next month." Tobio pouted walking over to Toōru. "What are you doing?.." the demon questioned as Tobio slowly lowered to his knees.

Smirking after realizing what the noirette was going to do, he kicked him to the floor with his shoe. "I have work. I'll deal with you later.. understand?" He nodded meekly. "Yes master.." Removing his foot Toōru grabbed his jacket, keys, and wallet walking out of their apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So uhm... pt. 3?