Stalkers Tango

Lyrics go along with the song, 18+. Warnings: Burning, light degradation, crying, begging, overstimulation, manipulation.

Pairing: Oikawa x Kageyama

Tobio sobbed as Oikawa held his wrists down, the cigarette he was smoking lit in his fingers. He brought it down again and burned it into Tobio's hand, smirking when Tobio gave out a whine. "Toōru! Toōru please!" Tobio gasped when the brunette started thrusting into him. Tobio gripped his pillow harder, mouth open as he moaned loudly when Toōru picked up the pace of the thrust, burning another mark into Tobio's side as he leaned over the noirette's back. He leaned down and bit the shell of his lovers ear, "I know, I know, I know this situation's strange.. it takes a little getting, little getting used to." Toōru yanked the boy up by hair, groaning when he got a whine in response.

"Love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me more than you possibly can." Toōru held Tobio's chin, "It's not that complicated, No matter what they say, you'll never meet another me.." Tobio looked at Toōru. "It's not that difficult to get your head around you'll never meet another me. You'll never, never, ever, never, ever meet another me." Toōru pulled out of the Tobio briefly and flipped him over onto his back, slamming back inside groaning at Tobio's scream.

"Toōru, I'm sorry- ah! Pleaseeee!!" He screamed more when Toōru's started a brutal pace, hands making marks where he gripped too hard. "You're a fucking slut who sleeps around. Bet Kuroo enjoyed the head, hm?" sobbing even more when Toōru hit his prostate repeatedly. He came. Hard. Toōru slowed down and leaned down, lips barely touching the shaking noirette. "I know, I know, I know I'm always in your place. But don't you see my dear, I am your doppelgänger have your faith so, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me, love me more than you possibly can! It's not that complicated, no matter what they say you'll never meet another me.."

Tobio stared up into crazy brown eyes, moaning when his lovers thrusts picked back up. "It's not that difficult to get your head around you'll never meet another me. You'll never, never, never, ever, ever meet another me."
"Ah! Ah! Toōru! It's too-hngh! Muchhh.." Tobio's head was thrown back and another burn was placed on his collar bone, he came again. "Fucking whore.. coming from a burn mark?" Toōru groaned and gripped Tobio's hips harder, slamming inside of him even harder and faster. Toōru shivered and gripped the pillow beside Tobio's head as he came inside, whispering against his lips "It's not that complicated no matter what they say I'll never meet another you.. it's not that difficult to get my head around, I'll never meet another you."

Tobio held Toōru close by his waist, sniffling and moaning weakly when he sat up from the noirette's chest. "I'll never meet another you.." He said hoarse, smiling when Toōru kissed him in approval.