Stripper Kageyama x Oikawa

This was requested by Tiffanywilliams1231. Hope you guys enjoy!

They walked into the club. Better known as Club Ace. It was famous for its male dancer and the crowd called him, King. Toōru Oikawa, Hajime Iwazuimi, and Tetsurō Kuroo were new. Not completely new to the club life, but to Club Ace and it was WAY different than the clubs the three had attended. They only knew of the club because the trio's friend, Daichi Sawamura, and his fiancé Koshi Sugawara had recently bought the club.

They of course, decided they would check the club out and were very impressed. Lights flashed multiple colors but lit up the black and blue themed couches perfectly, along with the bar stools, and workers outfits. People flooded the floor dancing and having fun. The stage had a pole in the middle of it, two cages on the side for cage dancers. Behind the bar Kuroo spotted a bundle of orange hair. "Is that Hinata?" "Hm? Oh looks like it" Iwazuimi replied. The tangerine looked over at them, he smiled waving happily. Toōru smiled back walking over the two boys followed looking around.

"Hey! How have you been?" The tangerine asked slinging the rag he was just using over his shoulder. He was in similar attire to the waiters and waitresses. Black button up, dark blue slacks/skirts for the females, and they all had on a masquerade masks that resembled a crow in a way. "Good! You?" "Good. What can I get you guys?" They all shared a look silently agreeing. "2 sex on the beaches, and one screwdriver." Hinata nodded moving around swiftly to make the drinks. "2 sex on the beaches, and one screwdriver! On the house." He smiled walking to the other side of the bar where Yamaguchi stood.

Carrying the tray they found a seat right in front. They sat down and started drinking, "Wonder who the dancer is." Iwazuimi spoke sipping his drink. "Well... Daichi said it was someone we knew. Apparently that's why they have some many guests, just to see this so called 'king'" Kuroo explained sitting back in his seat. Toōru had a small idea on who it was but pushed it away.

The lights dimmed and everyone crowded to the front, as music started playing. The three raised a brow turning their gaze to the stage as the song Wicked Games by The Weekend began to play.

////

I left my girl back home
I don't love her no more
And she'll never fucking know that
These fucking eyes that I'm staring at

A male slowly walked out. Dressed in a black thigh length dress, and black heels to pair it with followed my two girls who walked to the cages.

Let me see that ass
Look at all this cash
And I emptied out my cards too
Now I'm fucking leaning on that

The male got down on his knees crawling to the pole, his face hidden by a masquerade mask but his jet black hair shined in the lights which now had turned red.

Bring your love, baby, I could bring my shame
Bring the drugs, baby, I could bring my pain
I got my heart right here
I got my scars right here
Bring the cups, baby, I could bring the drank
Bring your body, baby, I could bring you fame
And that's my motherfucking words too
Just let me motherfucking love you

The dancer lifted himself off the ground by gripping the pole tightly and pulling himself up, making sure to roll his hips against the pole and to the beat.

Listen, ma, I'll give you all I got
Get me off of this, I need confidence in myself

Rolling his head back, he wrapped his left leg around the pole and twirled around it. Pulling himself up even higher, he wrapped both legs around, leaning back and locked eyes with Toōru.

Listen, ma, I'll give you all of me
Give me all of it, I need all of it to myself

The male froze on the pole eyes widening. Midnight blue... meet brown. "Tobio-Chan?.." he said out loud catching the two males attention. The noirette snapped out of it leaning back into the pole spinning around it again.

So tell me you love me
(Only for tonight, only for the night)
Even though you don't love me

Sliding down the pole he landed in a spilt, leaning onto the floor and tilted his head back, bending his knees. He licked his lips flipping over.

Just tell me you love me
(I'll give you what I need, I'll give you all of me)
Even though you don't love me

He sat in a position where his legs made a 'W' and grinded against the floor, before rolling his hips back onto the pole. Men around groaned, women whispered jealous, and Toōru stared at the male before him.

Let me see you dance
I love to watch you dance
Take you down another level
And get you dancing with the Devil

Tobio looked out onto the crowd winking before slowly standing up, hands sliding up the pole, arching his back off the pole so only his butt was the most visible thing to the crowd.

Take a shot of this
But I'm warning you
I'm on that shit that you can't smell, baby
So, put down your perfume
Bring your love, baby, I could bring my shame
Bring the drugs, baby, I could bring my pain

Wrapping the back of his right leg around the pole, he spun around before wrapping both around, tilting himself upside down to wrap his left one around it.

Oh, I got my heart right here
Oh, I got my scars right here
Bring the cups, baby, I could bring the drank
Bring your body, baby, I could bring you fame
And that's my motherfucking words too, ayy
So let me motherfucking love you

His hands gripped the bottom of the pole tightly, keeping his right leg straight he arched off the pole and opened his mouth, closing his eyes and breathed out a moan Toōru could only guess.

Listen, ma, I'll give you all I got
Get me off of this, I need confidence in myself

His eyes were glued to the noirette along with Iwaizumi's and Kuroo's eyes. The boy could move... that was for sure. And it caused their eyes to darken with hunger.

Listen, ma, I'll give you all of me
Give me all of it, I need all of it to myself

The boy moved out that position long ago and was now grinding, spinning, and giving peeks to those who looked.

I need all of it, so tell me you love me
(Only for tonight, only for the night)
Even though you don't love me

The girls joined Tobio at the pole. They went on their knees, trailing their hands down his body at the same time.

Just tell me you love me
(I'll give you what I need, I'll give you all of me)
Even though you don't love me

The younger male smirked to the crowd giving one last roll of his hips, he turned away and walked off slowly the girls following behind. Leaving everyone to stare at his back, and the wink sent Toōru's way.

The music faded and the lights went back to flashing. "So... enjoy the show?" Suga asked from behind Oikawa smiling. "Very-" they all replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if I didn't quite capture your request but I hope you enjoyed! Bye~!