Oikawa x Singer Kageyama

I just recently got into trinkets and I LOVE IT! LIKE- the song above is a song that is in the show. Some parts of this story have to do with Trinkets if you have never seen it then you probably won't get it but that's fine! Y'know the drill if you see this //// play the song lmao.

"Why am I even here?? You know I hate clubs." Kuroo rolled his eyes at Toōru. "There's a singer that's on tonight. I think you may be interested~" Toōru flipped Kuroo off walking away. Stopping at a small table, Toōru glanced around before he grabbed a pin and shoved it into his pocket.

"You a fan?" A voice came behind him. Jumping, he turned around swiftly and saw a young boy who looked to be maybe 18 or 21, black hair, midnight blue eyes, and wore a white button up shirt (the front being tucked into some black leggings), a black cardigan (that ran to his knees), and paired with a pair of brown ankle bootie heels.

"Uh.. huge! Fan.." The midnight blue eyed male smiled "Is that so?" The brunette was at a loss for words. "How could I.. not be." "How many times have you seen us play live?" Fucking hell... he had never even heard of this person! "Uh..I haven't... yet." The male tilted his head to the side. "I'm really offended." Toōru smiled slightly "I promised to make it a habit." His blue eyes lit up, pulling his head up straight. "Good. Cause I really need a groupie." What the hell was a groupie?!

"I'm sure you have million" he replied narrowing eyes and smiling. "You can never have to many." The male leaned in returning the smile. Staring at each other Toōru figured it was best he said something "What are my duties as... groupie. So I know.." "oh it's just easy." He replied with a slight eye roll. "You go everywhere I go, and do everything I say.. to do." He finished as blue eyes slowly looked up and down Toōru's frame.

He felt a blush creep onto his face from the action. "You could even make it to head groupie if you tried." He added smirking "I think I can... manage that." "...Cool." He walked away, shoes making a slight click against the wooden floor of the club. The younger male stopped turning to the brunette "I hope you think of me when you wear the pin." He said eyes dropping to the pocket Toōru had stuffed it in.

"Oh! I- wasn't going to take it-" the boy giggled smiling. "It's not stealing if I give it to you." "Kageyama your up." A short male with orange hair said appearing next to this so called Kageyama. "Oo.." Toōru recognized it as Hinata "You guys know each other?" They shared a look before Kageyama turned to Toōru. "Roomies. So I'll see you around?" Toōru nodded watching the noirette walked off with the familiar clicking  noise of his heels. 

The lights dimmed as everyone crowded around the stage. Curious he walked to the back, green lights turned on over Kageyama as he looked out onto the crowd.

////

"Nobody knows you better than me, better then the lace you wear.."

Toōru was amazed at the voice of the male.. it was so soothing and angelic. He was roped in.

"Every single detail Chantilly"
"Every curl inside your hair..."

Kageyama closed his eyes for a second breathing out a small sigh

"and I'm fallin in, fallin into the light.."

As his eyes opened chocolate brown met midnight blue, it seemed as the world slowed around them as Kageyama's kept singing but kept his eyes locked onto Toōru's.

"Anything you want to do.. you and me, you and me intertwined.."

Kageyama held his hand out, closing it into a fist bring it to his chest.

"I can be the king of shadow.. everywhere you turn I'm chasin' you"

"Tell you where to go I follow, Everywhere you run I'm stuck on you.."