Dad Oikawa x Teenage Kageyama

////

Oikawa was furious with his 15 year old son Tobio. He had just smelled smoke on his clothes and breath as soon as he walked into the house. "What the hell are you doing?!" His son only rolled his eyes clearly annoyed with his father's behavior. "Uhm... nothing?" "If you're doing "nothing" why the hell do you smell like smoke?" The boys face paled slightly turning to his father slowly.

Enjoy the music ^^

"It's just a cigarette and it cannot be that bad!" The boy exclaimed crossing his arms. "Honey, don't you love me and you know it makes me sad?" Oikawa frowned shaking his head and walking to the kitchen. "It's just a cigarette, like you always used to do." He brought up rolling his eyes. "I was different then, I don't need them to be cool!" The brunette exclaimed placing the rag on the counter roughly.

His father crossed his arms, narrowing his brown eyes at the younger boy. "It's just a cigarette and it harms your pretty lungs!" "Well, it's only twice a week, so there's not much of a chance!" He defended "It's just a cigarette, it'll soon be only ten" Oikawa cried out clearly disappointed in Tobio's defense. "Dad, can't you trust me when I want to stop I can!!"

His father frowned shaking his head once more. "It's just a cigarette and it's just Marlboro light" Kageyama claimed sitting at the table staring at his father. "Maybe but is it worth it if we fight?" "It's just a cigarette that I got from Suna." Kageyama confessed rolling his eyes. "He's gonna get a smack and I'm gonna give you three!" His father exclaimed marching upstairs to his boyfriends room.

"It's just a cigarette and I only did it once"
"It's only twice a week so there's not much of a chance?"
"It's just a cigarette and I'm sorry that I did it! (You'll be sorry that you did it.)"
"Dad can't you trust me?! When I want to stop I can!!" Oikawa groaned at his son turning to him with angry filled eyes. "I cannot believe you Tobio! You will not be able to stop smoking!! It's an addiction that most people can't take away... it'll harm you in so many fucking ways! Ughhh... why did I let you hang out with that Suna kid?!" Tobio stared at his father shocked by his outburst. "Dad... I-I'm sorry.." he mumbled hugging his father.

Oikawa smiled sadly hugging back. "I know you didn't mean to but... I will need to have your phone and you'll be grounded until further notice." Tobio pouted, but nodded knowing he can't get out of this no matter what.

Vibe with me for this part-

La,la,la,la,la,la,la,la

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have many drafts for this one-shot (unlike my main) so... Wednesday a chapter will be up! I promise!! It's already been started and I just need to finish it.