Oikawa x Kageyama

////

Toōru walked out onto the balcony of his loft apartment. Lighting his cigarette, he leaned over the balcony watching as a car passed by for work, the sheets rustling in the background.

You leapt from crumbling bridges
watching cityscapes turn to dust

Arms wrapped around his naked waist, a smaller body cuddled into his back. "Mm.. morning." The boy asked, looking out at the gloomy, 5:12 AM sky, the breeze brushing over their naked bodies. "Morning."

Filming helicopters crashing in the ocean
From way above

Smoke drifted through the air, a larger hand gripped his lovers waist as they kissed, not giving a care who saw. Tongues intertwined, hands wandered, Moans and groans were heard, rain coming down on the couple.

Got the music in you baby, tell me why
You've been locked in there forever
And you just can't say goodbye

"T-Toōru... let's go inside.. it's raining.." the boy muttered against his lovers lips, he was ignored those same lips moving down to his neck, biting, sucking, and kissing. The brunette smirked, pulling away. The noirette slumped to the floor, shivering when his naked, hot body touched the freezing marble.

Kisses on your forehead of the lovers
Wrapped in your arms

He crawled into his arms, shivering from the cold rain. But he enjoyed it. The gloomy, sad sky that filled them both with a feeling that was hard to describe, their naked bodies pressed against each other, drops of rain sliding down them along with the harsh tapping of the rain on the earth calmed them both.

You've been hiding them in
Hollowed out piano's left in the dark

The older of the two smelled of cigarettes, vodka, and sex. The younger smelled of vodka, weed, and sex. It had started out as a one night stand.. but slowly turned into a relationship they both didn't realize they needed.

Got the music in you baby, tell me why
You've been locked in there forever
And you just can't say goodbye

The boy stared at his lovers chest, pressing small kisses to it every now and then

Your lips, my lips, apocalypse

Lips tenderly pressed to Toōru's collar bone, biting, and sucking softly. "Mm... getting better at this Eh?" The boy blushed nodding slowly. Leaning up and capturing his lovers lips with his own.

Go and sneak us through the rivers
Flood is rising up on your knees, oh please

An alert sounded throughout the apartment. A flood alert to be exact..

Come out and haunt me, I know you want me

They ignored it. A pale, small hand came and cupped the brunettes cheek, whilst a hand came and gripped the noirettes hips tightly.

Sharing all your secrets with each other
Since you were kids

The kiss was passionate, filled with lust and love. The alerts kept sounding but they ignored it... not wanting to let go.

Sleeping soundly with the locket
That he gave you clutched in your fist

The noirette ran his free hand over his lovers chest where a locket sat in the middle. "Mmmmm!" The brunette smirked at the sound, placing his hand over Tobio's.

Got the music in you baby, tell me why
You've locked in there forever
And you just can't say goodbye

"Toōru... Open the door..." came the voice of his best friend, Kuroo. The brunette clutched the locket even tighter, sobs bounced off the walls. "H-How could I let it happen!?" He yelled crying harder.

You've been locked in there forever
And you just can't say goodbye

He watched as his lover pushed him inside the basement, tears streamed down their faces as they shared one last kiss. "I love you.." he muttered against his lips before slamming the door shut and locking it. "Tobi! Open the door!! Please!!" He cried.

Oh,oh
When you're all alone
I will reach for you
When you're feeling low
I will be there too

"May he Rest In Peace..." the crowd sniffled, as they watched Tobio's coffin lower into the ground. "I love you too.." Toōru said, laying a white rose on top of his grave. He walked away, lighting a cigarette. The gloomy 5:12 AM sky... reminding him of that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does the story match the song? Probably not

Am I proud of it? Yes, yes I am.

Song credits: Cigarettes after sex

Song name: Apocalypse

Video credits: s l o w l y u w u

Oh! And for the person who requested the mafia story (I forgot your user) I'll have it up on Sunday!