I kissed a girl

Oikawa's eyes stayed fixated on the male in front of him. He was up on the stage, outfit revealing as his smiles at his band mates. He's really changed.. he didn't have time to dwell on that thought though when the noirette on the staged opened his mouth and started the song.

////

"I kissed a girl and I liked it." The liked it echoed throughout the stadium, silencing the entire crowd.

"And I liked it." Then it happened, lights flashed as the band started playing.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it. The taste of her cherry chapstick." The male ran a hand down the side of his face.

"I kissed a girl just to try it, hope my boyfriend don't mind it." Blue eyes glanced back at the band's guitarist who was already staring, a lazy smirk on both of their faces.

Toōru stared at Tobio with sadden eyes as he sang the lyrics over again, blue eyes locked onto grey eyes that held a glint to it. A flash of pride in them.

Beside him, Iwazuimi and his boyfriend, Sugawara just watched silently and shocked at their youngest friend.

"I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it." He ended the lyric with a broken off scream, stepping away from the mic as the lyrics echoed around the stadium.

Tobio walked off stage, Zero close behind him. Toōru watching from a distant with a frown.

This is so short I'm so sorry. I wanted to get something out for you all so this is what happened. I hope you enjoyed this.. odd story. I've been obsessed with the thought of Tobio being with someone else whilst Toōru watched from a distant, his heartbroken. Im a sadist-

Explanation on this story- Tobio quit volleyball to join his boyfriend's (Zero) band as the lead singer. Oikawa, Iwazuimi, and Suga had all attended one of his concerts and Oikawa watched heartbroken.

Announcement, I have started school lately and this month will be incredibly busy for me. Updates will be very rare but will become more frequent during the month of October. I'm so sorry for this but this is life.

PSI: I'm starting a new book ( ;∀;) I hate my life. It won't be posted here it will be posted on AO3 instead and it will only have 9 chapters. If you wanna check it out just look up my name on there and you'll see it soon.

I LOVE YOU ALL THATS ALL THE ANNOUNCEMENTS BYE BYE!!!

-Author-kun