Oikawa x Kageyama

Tobio smiled as he watched his lover serve. "Bakayama!" Jumping he turned to his best friend, Hinata Shoyo. "Boke.. don't scare me like that." Hinata rolled his eyes looking to the court. "How have you and Great king been?" Tobio blushed watching as Toōru glanced at the bleachers, right at Tobio and winked.

"We've been good." He smiled at the tangerine "How have you been?" Hinata's eyes lit up as he started going on about his day. Tobio listened in but let his attention be more focused on his boyfriend. Who now was setting to Mattsun and they won the point. Clapping and cheering among the crowd Toōru looked over fully at Tobio.

Smiling he mouthed 'I love you' and put his index and middle finger together to show a heart. Tobio blushed ignoring the squeals from fans behind him. 'I love you too' he copied the heart smiling back.

"So.. when's the wedding?" Tobio's head snapped to his best friend who was smirking. "Boke!" He ran after Hinata when he bolted down the stairs.

"Poor Chibi-Chan.." Toōru mumbled snickering when he saw Tobio catch him by his hair. "Shittykawa!" "Mean Iwa-Chan!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves! I have put this on my main story but since I don't update til Wednesday I figured I put it on here instead lol. I have recently joined volleyball (ironically) so updates will be a little delayed due to practice and the fact that I have a game the day I update.

Remember eat, drinks lots of water, and sleep well loves. Bye~!!