Oikawa x Kageyama

////

The bathroom door slammed open. Two teens stumbling inside mouths connected, tongues running over each other's. The brunette picked his boyfriend up, and set him on the counter. The noirette pulled away panting. "D-Did you seriously bring me to a bathroom to make out?" Tobio asked chuckling.

"No. I just... wanted to get away. You've been with your friends all night and I felt lonely." Toōru pulled Tobio's arms around his neck smiling. "Figured..." he muttered leaning in and kissing his boyfriend they kissed softly, the sound of Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood, played outside of the small bathroom they were in.

Tobio's best friend, Hinata, had thrown a party to celebrate Suga's and Daichi's engagement. But it ended in everyone getting super drunk and spouting bullshit. "Toōru.." Tobio breathed pulling away from the now heated kiss. "Yes?" He asked kissing his boyfriends jaw moving down to his neck. "Mm... let's wait until we get home.. I don't want someone to walk in on you balls deep inside me-" The kisses stopped.

Toōru laughed, his head falling onto Tobio's shoulder. leaning back to look at his boyfriend Tobio smiled as Toōru's face glowed, tears rolling down his face from laughing so hard. "Oh my goddd... it's not even that funny! You alien dork!!" Tobio shoved his shoulder playfully, rolling his eyes when his boyfriend snorted.

"Did you just fucking snort?" Tobio laughed along with his boyfriend. "N-No!" Capturing Toōru's lips, they laughed against each other's lips. Smiles wide on their faces. "Hey... you're not smiling creepily!" "Oh piss off-" he rolled his eyes leaning back again. "Noooo... I'm sorry! Pleaseeeee" Toōru whined leaning forward to at least and try kiss Tobio.

"Nope! Apologize." The brunette groaned shaking his boyfriend, "I'm sorry!!! Now kiss me!!!" The noirette rolled his eyes grabbing his boyfriend's cheeks, pulling him close and kissed

Just as the kids was getting very heated. Moans, groans all that goodness was bouncing off the walls the door swung open revealing Kuroo and Kenma stumbling in, making out exactly like the couple did a seconds ago.

They pulled apart, shared a look and looked back to the new couple. "Hey. Didn't know we were gonna do a foursome" the two jumped apart staring at Toōru and Tobio, wide eyed. "Shit.. sorry" Kuroo said scratching the back of his neck. Kenma jumped up next to Tobio, lips turning up slightly. "Hey. Missed you out there." Tobio chuckled bumping shoulders with him playfully "Glad to see there are two more sobers."

The group hung out in the bathroom for the rest of the night. Tobio in Toōru's lap who was on the sink instead of Tobio, Kenma in Kuroo's lap who was sitting on a toilet. "Damn... that sucks man." Kuroo said resting his chin on Kenma's head. "Yea! We were about to fuck and you guys just had to interrupt!!" Toōru exclaimed causing Tobio to blush a dark red. Kuroo laughed "We had the same idea! My bad you didn't lock the damn door!" "Facts" Kenma and Tobio replied at the same time, laughing at each other.

"For you here.." Toōru sang softly humming to the music. "Zz..." Toōru looked up and smiled. The three of them had fallen asleep. Kuroo leaning on the back of the toilet, Kenma resting his head on his chest snoring softly. Tobio had his head on Toōru's shoulder also snoring softly. Toōru kissed him, getting comfy and slowly fell asleep as well..

The next morning

"Fuck!! My back hurts!!!" Kuroo and Toōru groaned rubbing their sore backs. Kenma and Tobio shared a look before turning to their boyfriends "Not my fault you slept on the toilet." "Not my fault you slept on the sink." Kuroo scowled walking out with Toōru closely behind. The two males laughed following the older ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter sucks- sorry! It's currently 5:13 in the morning when I wrote this. Second chapter will be up later- when I wake up lmao. Bye~!