Oikawa x Kageyama

Play the song when you see this ////. 18+

It had been a lovely night out for the couple. Toōru had taken his boyfriend Tobio out for dinner, they did a bit of shopping, when they got home Tobio suggested they watch a movie. So there they lay not paying attention to the movie...

"Ha..." Tobio breathed out as Toōru pulled away from the heated kiss, the movie screen dimmed as a song started playing.

////

Mr. Sandman...

Tobio took Toōru's shirt off whimpering at the six-pack his boyfriend had.

Bring me a dream

Slowly... Toōru placed butterfly kisses up Tobio's stomach, biting and sucking the skin on his collarbone.

Make her the cutest that I've ever seen..

Tobio moaned tangling his fingers in the older males hair, moving his head to the side to grant him more access.

Give her two lips like roses and clover and tell her that her lonely nights are over

Flipping Tobio over onto his stomach Toōru now placed open kisses on his back, biting every now and then. "Fuck..."

Sandman...

Toōru grinded their bodies together groaning at the friction, Tobio moaned lowering his head.

I'm so alone

"T-Toōru... please.." Tobio begged glancing back at his lover who smirked in response.

Don't have nobody to call my own

"Beg properly.. and maybe I'll give it to you." Tobio's head fell back down as he gave in.

Please turn on your magic beam...
Mr. Sandman bring me a dream

"Toōru... please.. fuck me.." Turning his head to the brunette making a seductive face, and batting his eyelashes. "Fuck.." Toōru cursed lowly gripping Tobio's hips tightly.

Mr. Sandman
Bring me a dream make her the cutest that I've ever seen

Tobio whimpered as he felt one of Toōru's long fingers slip inside of him. Gripping the arm of the couch tightly, rocking back onto his finger.

Give her the word that I'm not a rover
And tell her that her lonely nights are over..

"Oh Toōru!" Tobio moaned out as Toōru slipped two more fingers in, thrusting them in and out slowly.

Oh sandman

"Did you do that in purpose Tobio?" The brunette asked leaning down to his lover's ear, biting the shell of his ear. "N-No.. ahh!" Tobio moaned tossing his head back slightly as Toōru grazed his prostate.

I'm so alone

"Right there huh?" "N-No.. fuck! Ahh!"

Don't have nobody.. to call my own

"T-Toōru!!"

So please turn on your magic beam..
Mr. Sandman bring me a dream

"Fuck... I can't wait any longer." Taking his fingers out Toōru quickly worked on unbuckling his belt. Tobio smirked pressing his ass against Toōru's bulge and rolled his hips. "Gah! Tobio.." He moaned.

Oh sandman
Bring us a dream make her the cutest that I've ever seen
Give her two lips like roses and clover and tell her that her lonely nights are over

"Oh god Toōru please! Put it in!!" The younger male whined as his lover only teased him. "Alright.. since you asked so nicely." He pushes inside of Tobio in one quick motion.

Oh sandman

"Oh Toōru!! Fuck yes!" Throwing his head back, he whimpered out of pain and pleasure.

I'm so alone
Don't have nobody to call my own
So please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman
Bring me a dream...

Toōru's thrusts were harsh and fast, he had found the noirettes prostate almost immediately groaning at the warm and tightness around him. "Ah! Ah! T-Toōru!!!" Tobio moaned out loudly his hips rocking back to match Toōru thrusts. His moans became even louder as Toōru decided the pace they had wasn't enough and began going rougher and faster. Abusing the younger's prostate "Fuck! Toōru yes!!!"

Mr. Sandman

Toōru reach around pinching, pulling, and rubbing the boys nipples loving the boys moans and whimpers. "T-Toōru.. I'm close!"

Bring me a dream
Make her the cutest that I've ever seen

"Hold it.." He groaned out gripping Tobio's cock to cease his release. "Ahh!! T-Toōru please!!" The boy cried looking back at the brunette with a tear stained face.

Give her two lips like roses and clover
And tell her that her lonely nights are over

"Tobio.. can I?" The boy nodded quickly as the older's thrusts began to become sloppy signaling that he was very close. "Yes!! Cum in me Toōru!!" The brunette moaned, cumming deep inside of his lover. Letting go of his cock he smirked as Tobio came hard screaming his name. "Toōru.. Toōru.. Toōru..." was the only thing he said as he trembled from such an intense orgasm.

Pulling out the boys collapsed onto the couch as the next scene played for the movie. Toōru pulled a blanket over them, cuddling Tobio tightly. "Mm..." the boy snuggled his face in the olders chest falling asleep instantly. "Good night Tobio. I love you.." kissing his nose softly Toōru fell asleep.

Hey. I'm updating this on Tuesday (obvi) because I wanna give you guys something even though I missed my update days. Double update for my main book tomorrow.