Male OC x Kageyama

Tobio slowly blinked his eyes open, sighing when he saw pitch black in his room. Glancing at the clock that had faded red numbers on it, Tobio groaned lowly. 3:56. Looking to his right, Tobio smiled at the content expression on his boyfriends face as he slept peacefully next to him. Slowly peeling the arm wrapped tightly around Tobio's waist, the male slowly slipped out of the bed and walked down the stairs of Zero's house, minding the stairs he knew by heart that creaked.

Walking into the kitchen, Tobio opened the fridge and hummed at the food in there. Grabbing the ziplock bag that held cheese pizza, Tobio placed the last two slices onto the ceramic plate that was a pale blue with white decorations. Punching in 45 seconds Tobio yawned as he toyed with his fingers, waiting on the pizza to get done.

Arms wrapped around the boys waist, the hands rubbing small circles into his hips. "You left me.. for pizza?.." Tobio just chuckled at Zero's complain, butterflies erupting in his stomach at the raspy voice that was laced with sleep. "I got hungry." "You could have eaten me-" "Zero!" Tobio stared at his boyfriend in shock, a pout on his lips at the cackle he let out.

Turning back around in his arms, Tobio opened the microwave and grabbed the pizza, dragging Zero (who was still clinging to his waist) to their bedroom. Laying down, Tobio stared at the glow coming from his phone.

From: Oikawa-san
To: Kageyama
Sub: Can we talk... I miss you.
Hey Tobio-chan! Been a while ( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

Zero also stared at the faint glow, grey eyes looking towards him. Tobio grabbed the phone wordlessly and typed out a reply with Zero looking away.

From: Kageyama
To: Oikawa-san
Sub: Can we talk.. I miss you.
Busy rn.

After sending the message he put his phone back on the counter and set the plate of pizza down. Turning to Zero, Tobio snuggled into his boyfriends chest with a sigh, a smile when fingers ran through his hair.

They both ignored the constant buzzing from the nightstand.

This has been in my drafts for like 2 weeks- I'm just now posting this because I wanna give you guys something. But.. MY EMO SHIT IS OVER

I HAVE MY CRUSHES SNAP AND WE ARE TALKING- (sorta) I WANNA CRY NGL

I love you all, hope you enjoyed!

Ciao~!

-Author-kun