Love

Tobio watched from the sidelines, hands clenching the fabric of his pants tightly as he watched Aoba Johsai and Karasuno play. Blue eyes fixated on their manager. 'He's so pretty..' "Oi! Crappyama! Get your head in the game. We need our star setter!" Blinking, Tobio frowned at his best friend and walked up to the line, number plaque in hand. Glancing back to the brunette that sat in a chair, watching his teammates with a smile. 'Look at me.. look at me..'

They had won their first match by ease. 30-11 in favor of Aoba Johsai. With a near hour break, Tobio sat in the stands and watched his juniors play whilst cheering them on, eyes drifting towards the court next to theirs just to admire the manager of Karasuno. "Your staring again." Eyes snapped away and towards the guy next to him, forest green eyes already staring at blue ones. "You noticed?" "I'm your best friend, of course I have." With a nod, blue eyes slid back over to the boy who was now gone from his seat.

Hajime watched with interest at the small, rare smile that was on his best friends lips. The way his blue eyes had a glint and a sparkle to it that Hajime has only ever seen once, the small twitch of his fingers making Hajime chuckle softly. "Tobio, are you falling in love?" Blue eyes turned to him, wide with shocked. "I've feeling you are.." "I-.." "Are you falling in love? With a feeling.." Tobio's hands twitched as he looked towards the entrance just in time to see the beautiful manager walk through the entrance and towards his team, a blank look on his face.

"Maybe I am.."

2 weeks later, Tobio found himself at Karasuno high school, up in the stands just to watch their manager. Hajime sat next to him sighing at the love swirling in his friends eyes. "You guys haven't even talked.. are you sure it isn't just you being touch-starved?" "Hah?! No way!!" Hajime just laughed before looking back down to the court, brown met green. Hajime felt his heart breath hitch at the smile sent his way. 'Shit.'

3 months later, Tobio bit his lip as he watched Hajime walk into the cafeteria on his phone. Grabbing his tray, Tobio stood and threw the uneaten food away before walking past his friend, not missing the disappointed and hurtful look shot his way.

"Tobi!" "Hanamaki, Matsukawa. What's up?" Tobio watched with mild concern at the smirks on his friends faces. "Are you falling in love? We've the feeling you are." Tobio just stared wide eyed at his friends as they said words Hajime had said back in August.

4 years later, Tobio stood on the sidelines again. Watching as his crushes faces eyes lined with happy tears, the words 'I do' falling from his lips. He ignored the pitting looks sent from his friends.

Tobio sipped at his wine watching his best friend and his new husband dance. 'Are you falling in love? Or only feeling you are? 'Cause if you're falling in love let me feel it, Hajime.' He left the wedding early.

6 months later, Tobio watched with darkened eyes as Toōru ran to him, engulfing him in a hug. "We've missed you, Tobio-kun!"

Hey, it's sorta sad ain't it? It's not great but I sorta projected my own pain onto Tobio so it's short and messy. I'm sorry babes. I sorta relate on the unrequited love and not being noticed by a crush but marriage and stuff I can't relate too.

That's all for today. I love you all.

Ciao.

-The author