Tsuki x Kageyama

This was requested by -KINGKAGEYAMA
I sorta went free will on this.. my b! 18+!

Laying in bed Tobio stared out the window. Tapping his fingers against his bed, he sighed. Grabbing his phone off the bedside table he frowned. '2:21 AM' Tsk.. maybe I should go on a run? nodding, Tobio got up and opting to change into black sweatpants and not his plaid pajama pants, Tobio wrote a note and laid it on his bed just in case his older sister, Miwa, got up in the middle of the night to check on him. Walking downstairs he put his running shoes on and headed out the door. Running for about 4 miles Tobio stopped, out of breath. Pulling his phone out he decided to text his lover if he could come over to spend the night.

"U up?"

Biting his lip the noirette watched as three dots appeared, disappeared, appeared again before finally a message popped up.

                         "Now I am. What's up?"     

"Can I come over? I was just running and I don't really wanna go back home"

"Sure. Try not to stop by the store and get 3 cartons of milk like last time.."

Huffing, Tobio walked to Kei's house upset at the text. It was one time! ...Ok maybe it was five but still! Scowling Tobio grabbed the spare key, that was hidden in a plant, and unlocked the front door to Kei's house. Walking inside he took his shoes off and put the spare key back where it belonged. "Kei?" Tobio called out. Hearing a thud Tobio smiled walking to the blonde's room. "Wow.. you got my hint." He teased, smirking when the noirette scowled at him. "Shut up.." chucking the pillow at his boyfriend he laid down next to him.

Turning to face his blue-eyed lover, Kei smiled. "Did you text me because you missed me or because my house was closed than yours? Smiling back Tobio ran his index finger across Kei's jaw. "Both.." humming in response, Kei closed his eyes leaning into Tobio's touch. Slowly, Tobio pressed his lips onto Kei's. Tilting his head to the side Tobio deepened the kiss. A tongue swiped across the bottom of his lip silently commanding to allow it in. Tobio smiles against Kei's lips shaking his head "Nu-Ah!-" his protest was cut off by moan when Kei's knee made contact with us hardening cock.

"K-Kei! What about- hmph!" Letting out startled gasp when Kei suddenly flipping their positions, his hand rounding Tobio's back and heading towards his butt. "All you have to be is quite.. can you do that To-bi-o?" A shiver went down the noirettes spine when the blonde said every syllable in his name. "Yes.." he responded breathlessly, gasping loudly when a bite was placed on his collarbone. Fingers tangled themselves into the older's hair, pressing his ass down onto the bulge. "Fuck.." the middle blocker whispered gripping the setters hips. Mewls, gasps, and small moans fell from the youngest lips. "K-Kei.. hurry!.." a click of a tongue made Tobio shiver. "So impatient.."

Feeling the cool air wash over his hot filled body, Tobio looked into the honey-brown eyes of his boyfriend. Opening his mouth to say something his head fell back, a shudder racking through his body. A loud whine left his throat as Kei thrusted two fingers into the noirette. "F-Fuck! Right there!.." the blonde only smirked stopping the movement of his fingers opting to pleasure the bundle of nerves inside the setter. Tobio's eyes widen, a chocked moan mixed with a sob left his mouth before he could stop it. Gripping Kei's shoulders tightly he felt a knot start to form in his stomach. "K-Kei!.." he didn't get to finish his sentence as two more fingers thrusted into his sweet spot again.

"Yes? What is it?" Not giving him time to answer Kei kissed Tobio roughly, his tongue going in when Tobio whined loudly. Pulling away, he smirked at Tobio's fucked out face. "P-Put it in.. Kei.." he moaned loudly, eyes rolling to the back of his head when Kei began to rub circles into his sweet spot. "I-I'm going to!-" pulling his fingers out at the warning, Kei began to remove his pajama pants and boxers. Kissing Tobio again, Kei slammed into Tobio swallowing the loud whine from his mouth. Setting a slow pace the blonde smirked at Tobio's protest.

"F-Faster... Harder.." sucking at his neck Kei obeyed the request going faster and harder, enjoying the loud moans that spilled from Tobio's mouth. "Yes! I-It's so good!.. K-Kei!" Digging his nails into the blonde's shoulder, Tobio tossed his head back onto the cool sheets. The squelching sound bounced off the walls, the groans and moans filled Tobio's ears. "K-Kei.. I'm close.." tensing up the blonde, his back arched up a loud moan escaped his lips as black clouded his vision.

Ignoring the feeling of his cum rolling off his stomach and onto the sheet, he moaned when he felt Kei's cum filling him up. Pulling out, Kei collapsed next to the noirette breathing heavily. "Fuck.. that was amazing.." Tobio mumbled turning to face Kei. "Yea.. it was." Turning his head towards the noirette he smiled. "I love you.." taking a mental picture of the blush that coated Tobio's face as he mumbled it back. Kissing him, Tobio sighed melting into Kei's hold. He felt exhaustion wash over him like a wave. Closing his eyes Tobio fell asleep smiling softly.

Wetting a rag, Kei wiped Tobio off and then himself. "So cute.." kissing his temple, Kei laid next to his boyfriend drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anddd it's posted! I'm so sorry for not updating. I'm gonna be honest.. it was hard for me to write this without music. Usually when I write smut I have a song that goes with it but I didn't for this but meh! I hope you enjoyed!

Also, How would you all feel if I did a one-shot where Toōru is Eren and Kageyama as Levi? If you are not comfortable with this that is fine I respect your decision. Hate comments or comments that disrespectful towards someone's opinion will be deleted. I will not take for someone to hate on someone else's opinion.

That is all though loves! I hope you have good day/evening/night.

Ciao!~

-The author