Dancers Oikawa x Kageyama x Yamaguchi x Akaashi

I would advise you read the storyline while the lyrics play at the chorus.

////

The boys heads slowly lifted, their white shirts only visible at the top and sleeves, their black corsets making their figures look feminine, paired well with black knee-length skirts. They held each other by their waists's, the black thigh-boots making Tobio taller than Yamaguchi.

I should have known

The lights flickered on revealing the four. Kuroo held Yamaguchi's hips with one hand, the other clasped tightly in Yamaguchi's. Toōru and Tobio copied the same pose.

I'd leave alone

The two younger males turned around in the older males arms. Arms draping over their shoulders, Toōru and Kuroo slowly dipped them back until their heads almost touched the floor.

Just goes to show
That the blood you bleed is justtheblood you owe

The boys were pulled up, picked up bridal style. The males spun around with the noirette and greenette. Once they were done spinning, Yamaguchi twirled to Toōru, Tobio twirled to Kuroo. The males grabbed their hands and pulled them flush against their chest's.

Wewere a pair

The boys gripped their partners shoulders tightly, nails digging into the soft fabric of their white button-ups. Taking a deep breath... Kuroo and Toōru gripped the boys wrists helping them spin around in a circle drifting away, before pulling them back in.

But I saw youthere

The older males held their backs, cupping behind their knees brining the left leg up as it instantly curled around their waist. Tipping their head back Tobio and Yamaguchi's eyes met. They smiled at each other as they were brought back up by their partners.

Too much to bear

The pairs danced away to the music. Often, the two younger males would twirl off from their partners, switching.

You were my life, but life is far away from fair

Jumping up into their partners arms, Tobio and Yamaguchi's legs wrapped around their waist. Toōru and Kuroo dipped them back holding their waist and head. Pulling them back up the boys jumped down smiling at their partners.

Was I stupid to love you?
Was I reckless to help?
Was it obvious to everybody else?

The boys separated walking to the front of the stage. Yamaguchi stood in front of Tobio, hands winding behind to tangle his fingers in the black locks. Tobio's hands rested on his hips.

That I'd I fallen for a lie

The younger boys sunk to the floor onto their knees, Yamaguchi's hands now resting in front of him his head tipped to the side laying on Tobio's shoulder. Tobio's hands now rested on Yamaguchi's thighs, head laying on Yamaguchi's shoulder.

You were never on my side

They instantly separated when those lyrics rang throughout the room. Tobio going to the left, laying on his side. Yamaguchi the same but went to the right.

Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to die

The boys legs moved into their chest's. Laying in fetal position the older males walked behind them, blended down, and picked them up like they were a glass doll that would shatter if not careful enough. The boys slowly came out of that position, standing on their partner's hands Yamaguchi and Tobio took a deep breath.

I let it burn

Falling backwards... Tobio landed in Kuroo's arms, Yamaguchi landing in Toōru's. Tobio did a back walkover out of Kuroo's arms, going on his the tips of black knee-high ballet shoes he danced gracefully. Kuroo, Toōru, and Yamaguchi watched their boyfriend. A smile on their lips.

You're no longer my concern, mmm

He froze with his left leg up next to his head, eyes wide staring straight at someone in the crowd.

Faces from my past return

"Grandpa?..." he whispered but quickly snapped out of it when Kuroo came behind him and grabbed his waist, pulling up and over his head, spinning around.

Another lesson to learn
That I'd fallen for a lie

Bringing Tobio down Kuroo dipped him back, his head almost touching the floor. Glancing at Toōru and Yamaguchi to see they were in the same position. The ghost smiled.

You were never on my side

"You and Toōru! Why are you guys always hanging out?! I'm your boyfriend for Christ's sake Kuroo!"

Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry

"Do you even love me?"     BANG

There's just no time to die

"Kuroo! Toōru!!" 

"Oh god... please wake up! Baby please.."

The group bowed to the row of dead corpses. They walked off, a piece of Yamaguchi's rotting flesh fell off right next to the body of Toōru. Tobio's eye popped out, rolling next to Kuroo's face. They sat down... Yamaguchi's head in Tobio's lap, hand in Yamaguchi's hair.

Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to die

Tobio's body slowly collapsed on the stage. His rotting body making a loud thud. But it fell dead upon ears of the dead.