Demon Oikawa x Human Kageyama

TW: Mentions of rape, sex trafficking, and abuse. If you are sensitive to these topics please skip this chapter.

He was fed up with all of the shit he had been through. His mother left when he was 4, his father followed her footsteps when he was 9, being stuck with his grandfather wasn't so bad. Tobio loved being with the him, 72 hours ago... Tobio's grandfather had passed away. Of course he was heartbroken but what he didn't expect was for his father to suddenly appear in his life.

18 year old Tobio had been beaten black and blue, raped, and sold. All he could remember was his father had appeared at the front door 15 hours after the funeral, he walked inside and immediately landed a punch to his face. 2 hours of beatings and non consensual sex later... two men had arrived. He was taken away (without much effort due to the extreme beatings and rape) with a bag over his head and wrists tied by rope.

He was in a car he knew that much, others were around as well. He could hear one girl trying to quiet her sobs, another girl telling her to shut up, and a young body of a boy (he could only guess) was huddled up very close into his side. He pitied the boy and the girls as they were all in the same position.

The car came to a stop and the girl's sobbing came to a halt, the boy scooted closer into Tobio's side whimpering. The door opened roughly pulling Tobio, the boy, and the two girls out. The bags were then ripped off their heads, Tobio blinked trying to adjust to the sudden light and when he did his eyes widen.

His father had dressed him in some slutty outfit when raping him but he didn't think it was for THIS reason. Looking down at the boy he felt his throat tighten up. The boy looked no older then 10, also wearing a very revealing outfit, and was crying as he gazed up at Tobio with his forest green eyes. Looking away back to the sea of people who were wearing mask's, cloaks, and... horns?

"Oh god.. oh god oh god! Demons!!!!" The girl who was sobbing shouted as she started sobbing again, someone came behind her and covered her mouth. Tobio's eyes widened as his eyes landed on chocolate brown ones. Then it began... "Here! We have a 15 year old, blue eyed, brunette! She-" Tobio tuned out the announcer as he stared at the girl.

She looked emotionless, and had bruises all over her neck, legs, and arms. "Here! We have a 18 year old, midnight blue, black hair boy! Just a warning fellas.. I heard his ass is nice." His attention snapped to the announcer who was pointing at Tobio.

He scowled turning his attention to the crowd, glaring at everyone who was staring. "Starting at 50,000." "70,000!" "100,000!" Prices were being shouted until someone finally spoke. "1 million." his eyes widened at that price. A million?! Who spends one million dollars on someone like him?!

The crowd went silent. The announcer looked on edge before speaking "One million... going once" "going twice..." silence. "One million for the guy in the back!" Once again... midnight blue locked onto chocolate brown. Tobio felt his throat tighten as he was dragged off of the stage and to the back.

"Where the hell are you taking me?!" Ignored. "Hey! Don't ignore me!!" He was ignored once again, so he shut up as they approached an exit. He was shoved outside and landed in someone's arms... or chest- "Ack! What the hell jackass!!" A deep chuckle vibrated from the person's chest.

Looking up Tobio's cheeks flushed a light pink. "Feisty Eh?" The male spoke. What Tobio could tell (and like) was his face, height, and just... everything! He had cream colored skin, chocolate brown hair, along with chocolate brown eyes, 6'1 (a lot taller then Tobio's 5'5 frame), and had light brown horns sticking out from the sides of his head, he was wearing a crimson red button up, and black slacks, paired with black dress shoes.

"Say... you're Kageyama Tobio. Right?" "Wha- how do you know my name?!" The demon laughed wrapping his arms around Tobio. "I've met you before. In your past life that is." Tobio's eyes widen "Names Oikawa Toōru. Me and you... will be having a load of fun.."