He's Gone.

Cold.

It was cold. Freezing cold.

The wind blowing harshly in my face as I ran. The soil beneath my feet becoming mud with a wet sound, the freezing rain pouring down onto me. Glancing behind me, I gulped harshly to try and soothe my throat that has been rubbed raw from running, to try and keep myself from screaming.

It burned.

It burned as thorns cut my legs and arms. It burned as I panted even harsher then before. Ignoring the burning, I picked up the pace. Ignoring the nonexistent protest from my muscles from nonstop running.

Numb.

I was numb to the feeling of my bare feet stepping into the frigid soil. I was numb to the feeling of the rain getting my eyes. I was numb to the feeling of my hands stiff and unmoving as I continued to move leaves and branches out of my view.

Hot.

It was hot. The clothes I was wearing, rags— were setting my body on fire. The growls of wolves, the hoots of howls, the yowls from stray cats sent adrenaline rushing and overflowing my body. It felt like my heart was being electrocuted back to life, but instead of blood... it was adrenaline. Pumping it's way into my bloodstream. Not giving me a chance to breath, to calm down.

Falling.

I was rolling down the hill, a yell mixed with a sob rippling out from my already sore throat. The rustling of leaves echoing out in the dead of night. Owls flying out of the trees, some turning their heads to stare.

Crunching.

Another sob was ripped from my throat. I heard the of twigs in the distant. 'No... god please...' glancing back, I shook my head as more tears fell down my face. The warmness of it was welcomed on my cold cheeks.

Crack.

My eyes widen, a hoarse broken scream rubbing my throat even more raw. I scratched at the dark soil of the earth. Dirt clumping underneath my fingernails as my captor, stomped onto my other knee. I felt blood drip out of my mouth from all my screaming, I sobbed resting my hands flat against the earth.

Sticky.

The grass, soil, and the boys clothes were stained a murky red. The vibrant blue eyes now dark, his skin once a beautiful cream color was now a pale white. His black hair blending into the shadows, dark red blood dried on the corner of his mouth. Touching the wound, the captor tapped his fingers together. 'Sticky...'

Lifeless.

"Name?" Looking towards his partner, the officer sighed. "Kageyama Tobio, age 19, last seen 10 years ago."

Hey! Been a while since this I've updated this book. I hope you enjoyed!

For those who are slightly confused, this story is in Kageyama's POV. It describes his escape from his captor of 10 years (Who is Oikawa I just never mentioned it). I added the picture because I had downloaded a prompt app that helped me.

Once again, hope you all enjoyed. I am back! I love you all and look forward to updating again. Ciao~!

-The author