Wolf Oikawa x Rabbit Kageyama

This story is inspired by the song above. Play it when you see this ////.

////

Vibe with me

Dear rabbit,
My legs are getting weak chasing you

He panted loudly, his legs were going tired from running after this rabbit. He was just trying to help but... his instincts took over.

The snow fields wouldn't seem so big if you knew

The rabbit stood out like a sore thumb. He knew that much.. the raven black hair, paired wonderfully with midnight blue eyes that lit up when the rabbit smiled. Amongst the white snow he could see the raven black hair moving quickly.

That this blood on my teeth, it is far beyond dry
And I've captured you once, but I wasn't quite right
So, I'm telling you that you'll be safe with me...

The rabbit panted moving branches out of his way. "Ha.. Ha.." glancing behind him, the rabbit whimpered running faster. "Will you just.. listen to me?!" "No!! Go away!! Please!!" Tears were streaming down his face as the flashbacks ran through his head.

And rabbit,
My claws are down now so don't be afraid
I could keep you warm as long as you can just try to be brave..

"Dammit!!" Stopping at a dead end the rabbit looked behind him again. "Nononono..." he ducked into some bushes watching the brown wolf sniff around. "Mm..." he covered his mouth as the wolf looked straight at the bushes. "Rabbit.." the chase began again..

Yes,
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
But the rest of my pack, I have left them behind
And my teeth may be sharp and I've been raised to kill
But the thought of fresh meat, it is making me ill
So, I'm telling you'll be safe with.....

The rabbit glanced around frantically. The wind had now stopped blowing and the trees became still... expect for one. It rustled before 5 wolves came walking out, snarling and growling at the rabbit. His breath hitched as a wolf lunged at him. Scared for his life he closed his eyes.

Me.....

The bite never came and he heard a whimper. Opening his eyes he looked down seeing the wolf he had been running from. "What?.." the rabbit question as the wolf guarded him from the others as they snarled once more. Each wolf lunged but didn't last long as the brown wolf took them down. "Run!" The rabbit ran quickly without hesitation. Gulping he heard a loud whine before followed by 2 pairs of footsteps behind him. He reached a dead end again "No! Not now!!" He cried out as he heard the growls behind him. He was... trapped... with no protecter... the wolfs lunged clouding the rabbit's vision as they tore, clawed, and bit his flesh.

So rabbit,
Please stop looking the other way
It's cold out there so why not stay here under my tail...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know the plot doesn't really go with the song but it's what came to my head lol.

Credits:

Song by- Young Heretics

Video by- Leonard John

Picture- I don't know the artist but credits to them!