007

real life !

real life !

heyangel is streaming Art; let's work together! :D

While Aspyn was streaming, she noticed that she had more concurrent viewers than she usually did — but that didn't stop her from doing one of her most favourite type of streams, where it was a calm, working environment for both Aspyn and the viewers. Chat would talk about their homework and projects, while she would be working on either personal or work-related art.

There was DMCA-free music playing in the background, including artists like mxmtoon, Lily Pichu, Chevy, and CORPSE.

00:00 what are you working on angel?
00:00 | hi chat!!
00:00 | chat how are you

"I'm working on a design for work, I can't really show it, sorry!" She apologized with a small smile. "It's for an influencer's new company, so I can't disclose anything."

00:00 we understand!!!
00:00 cant wait to see it when it comes out
00:00 you're my new comfort streamer :)

"I really like it, I can't wait for you guys to see it. I'll definitely be promoting the product when it comes out — they sent me some of it, and I'm in love!" She smiled, thinking about the coffee she had just before the stream.

She was making a few designs for Emma Chamberlain's new coffee line. She reached out and was very kind and descriptive on what she was looking for and Aspyn was more than excited. She showed her some samples, and Emma sent her some of the coffee as well, and they both became thrilled to work together for her new project.

Aspyn traced the lines carefully on Procreate, playing with the layers to see what would look best. When she was finally satisfied, she placed the iPad down with a smile. "I think I'm done." She announced softly, hoping she didn't startle anyone after the bit of silence. She flipped the cover protector back onto her iPad, placing the device on her bedside table.