021

real life !

real life !

Warm. Karl's embrace was so warm. Aspyn had her arms around his neck tightly, as if she was scared he would slip away at any moment. It was only five days— four full ones plus travel, but Aspyn was more than glad to be back in North Carolina. Back home. After she finally released Karl, she moved only a few inches over to embrace Jaslene in a brief hug.

"Hi!" Jaslene smiled. She didn't ask how her trip was, knowing how her parents can be. "How are Rhea and Karsyn?" She asked instead, bringing a large smile onto Aspyn's face.

"Good, I really did miss them." She adjusted the strap of her carry-on, when a drink is pushed into her hands.

She gave an appreciative look to Karl. It was 3 in the afternoon and Aspyn was full of energy from sleeping during the entire plane ride. After dropping her things off at home, she went with Karl back to his apartment. He would probably go to sleep, but she didn't mind.

And of course, she was right. He made a beeline right to his bed. "Hey, can I go on your PC?" Aspyn called out before he stepped in.

Karl waved her off, "you do anything you want, I'm napping." There was evident tiredness in his voice, having filmed a video early this morning with Mr. Beast. He didn't waste any time hiding under the covers.

Aspyn sauntered to his gaming room and booted up his PC. It wasn't her first time using it, she was pretty familiar with it now. Logging into her own Minecraft account, she decided to check on the server she had with Niki. When she logged on successfully, she noticed there was already someone online.

<TommyInnit> ANGEL
<TommyInnit> VC 2
<TommyInnit> VC 2
<TommyInnit> VC 2
<TommyInnit> VC 2
<TommyInnit> VC 2
<TommyInnit> VC 2

<heyangel> calm down jamal
<heyangel> don't pull out the nine

"What the fuck?" She heard Tommy cursing straight away, which was expected— especially since he was probably streaming. "You spend too much time on Tiktok." He addressed her.