045

real life !

real life !

The days following everyone's arrival were spent generously, with the group spending almost every hour of every day in the presence of their friends. Everyone suspected the group had all met up based on the hinting comments they'd leave on each other's posts, but they wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction of obvious confirmation.

Their days were also filmed, with each person having a handful of clips behind or in front of the camera. Karl would post a finished vlog after the events of TwitchCon.

And despite being very reluctant, Aspyn was parting from her friends for a few hours to see her brother. He had arrived to San Diego with Sykkuno yesterday night, and she promised they would spend some time together before the convention.

Aspyn currently had the camera in hand, with the lens aimed at Karl, who was painting Tubbo's nails. Sapnap would be next, after losing a bet with Dream. Apparently betting on whether Aspyn or George would wake up first wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.

While Karl was brushing on the clear top-coat, Aspyn's door swung open and a tired George grudgingly walked down the stairs. The camera caught him in the background and Aspyn chuckled, zooming into his figure as he approached. "Hi, sleepyhead." It was almost noon, George was the last to wake. Niki, Wilbur, Alex, and Tommy, went out, which left Dream, Tubbo, Sapnap, Aspyn, George, and Karl at the house.

"No filming yet," he groaned, slipping behind the girl and tickling her. Aspyn gasped, squealing as she moved away from him.

"George! I almost dropped the camera!" She scolded him, but a smile grew from behind the camera.

"Good."

"Um—not good, actually." Karl huffed, glancing up from Tubbo's hands. They were painted yellow. "It's mine, so."

Aspyn turned off the camera and placed it on the counter. "You're visiting your brother today, right?" Karl continued to talk, directing the question to the girl— who was now leaning on George's shoulder.

"Mhm,"

"Do you want me to come with you?" George whispered under his breath. Aspyn felt heat spread across the apples of her cheeks, and George smirked when he noticed. He opened his mouth to tease her, but Aspyn cut him off, not wanting to start the day with being teased.