049

real life !

real life !

The following days of TwitchCon were filled with high energy and excitement, with each day somehow better than the last. Aspyn had the time of her life as she met countless of new people, while being with her very best friends. She knew her happy days were limited, and absorbed them while she could. Something would ruin it, it always did.

She was now helping Karl and Alex edit the bits they already took for the vlog Karl promised to release on Twitter. Dream sat near Aspyn as well— they were making sure there was no accidental Dream face reveal or Angel name reveal.

And of course, there were moments that Aspyn asked to be cut out, moments where she felt it was too intimate for the world to see. Like right now, the screen displayed her and George laying in the grass from a distance, when Karl, Sapnap, and Alex had gone to pick them up after they met with Karsyn.

Aspyn knew it would look like a cute moment on screen, but to her, it was so much more. She remembered the conversations they had, the way he looked at her while she painted him. The smile that stretched on his face, the bright glow in his cheeks. She remembered feeling at home— her heart not racing like it typically was around him, but noticeably stagnating, because of the overload of comfort he held in his palm.

"Aspyn?" Karl questioned, quirking his brow in amusement at the dazed girl. He knew she must have been deep in her thoughts after looking at the image in front of them.

She shook her head, "cut out when we're laying on the grass, but you can keep the clips of me actually painting." She told them. Alex nodded and began doing what his friend instructed.

Dream chuckled at the girl beside her. He wished one of them would just confess, knowing the high possibility of a happy result. When the group was nearly done, Aspyn walked off to the recording room, where she knew Tommy and Tubbo were streaming together. Tommy had asked her to be on his stream with them earlier in the day.

"Angel! Woman! Say hi!" Tommy welcomed her as soon as she walked in, beckoning her to the empty seat on the other side of him with a wave.

She sat down, smiling at the camera. "Hi, chat!"