043

real life !

real life !

Aspyn felt so at home with all the people she loved surrounding her. It was an experience she knew she wouldn't forget. The nights were long, karaoke-like experiences, movie-marathons, and sleep-overs. They had booked hotels, but it almost seemed like a waste of money given how much time the group spent at Alex's house.

It was the second full day with everyone, with the Europeans arrival being two nights ago. Dream and Sapnap had arrived a day after the Hot Wings stream.

At the sound of a loud group of voices entering, Aspyn doesn't hesitate in getting out of bed— she knew someone might dart straight to her room any second now. She brushed her hair in front of the circular mirror on her desk, yawning as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

Mid-yawn, her door creaked open, and she was proven right when a sleepy George made a bee-line to her un-made bed. She chuckled at the boy as he slipped under her thick covers. "Why do you even go back to your hotel if you end up sleeping in my bed before you leave and after you come back?" She joked, not bothered by the situation at all. George had fallen asleep in Aspyn's bed multiple times during each visit to the house, and in all honesty, he found it more comfortable than his own bed back home. Perhaps it was the fact that he was buried in her lovely scent, or the fact that it was hers at all. But he slept best in it.

Groggily, he popped his head up with half-lidded eyes and a placid smile. "You're right— I should just stay here." He stuffed his head back onto her pillow, the end of his sentence being muffled in the cotton.

Aspyn laughed lightly, a warm buzzing in her heart at the sight of the tired boy. Leaning over to the wide window that displayed natural light, she pulled the curtains together so it would be easier for the British boy to fall asleep. She made her way to her door and began to open it, but paused when George let out a small whine and flipped around to face her.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go greet everyone," he pouted at this and shook his head. Moving over, he patted the spot beside him, wanting her to be beside him. With a soft smile, she shook her head. "Let me go say hi to everyone, and then I'll come back. That okay, Mahal?"