038

real life !

real life !

GeorgeNotFound is streaming Just Chatting: COOKING STREAM

George whined again after the flour refused to stick to the thickly-sliced cheese. "It's not sticking!" He complained, pressing the flour to the cheese and watching it fall off moments later.

He stared at chat, watching them spam in amusement. He groaned loudly in frustration, and out of instinct, he reached to grab his phone to dial Aspyn. She picked up at the third ring, confused on why he was calling her when she knew he was supposed to be streaming.

"I need help!" He pouted into the camera. No one in chat knew who he was talking to yet, but when they heard the familiar voice of Angel, they spammed again in excitement.

She laughed, "try double dipping." She attempted to help. George kept her on the phone, propping his phone against the bottle of salsa that he had so she could see his actions. He repeated the dip, and followed Aspyn's instructions. Some bunches of flour still fell off, but it was significantly more covered than before. His face broke into a smile as he proudly displayed the cheese to both chat and Aspyn.

Karl walked into the kitchen, immediately noticing Aspyn laughing on the phone. He knew it was either George or Niki— but most likely George. At the faint sound of the British man's voice, he yelled, "GEORGE!"

George turned his head away from the camera and back to his FaceTime call with Aspyn. "Is that Karl?"

Aspyn tilted her camera so that George could see Karl approaching. He opened his mouth to talk, but then closed it abruptly. A very Karl-like laugh bubbled out of his mouth, his voice slightly muffled due to his hand that he slapped over it. "Those are by far the saddest mozzarella sticks I have ever seen in my life!"

Chat could pick up what Karl said, and laughed at the interaction. George frowned at his stream's camera.

Pushing Karl's face away, Aspyn let out a light chuckle. "Karl, shut up!" She swatted his shoulder. "I'm sure they'll turn out just fine." She reassured George with a weary smile. She wasn't sure, but hopefully he'll at least have a not-burnt kitchen by the end of the stream. Hopefully.