CHAPTER 1: A CAMPER REINCARNED IN AZUR LANE

-Clarifications: This fic formerly belonged to Trueno2020, but due to problems he gave me this fic, which I took charge of publishing them in my account and advancing them through it, this fic will not actively advance it because I am also working on other projects.

-Without more to say let's start with the fic.

POV FIRST PERSON SUNDAY

It is a calm day at my house, the pandemic passing completely calm and luckily the San Diego naval base is still working, but with all the biosecurity measures and unfortunately they have had an almost millionaire accident in which an LDH-6 was It caught fire and unfortunately, according to rumors the ship was going to be ruled out due to multiple damage to its systems, so far the LDH ship is in the port completely unusable and the naval base is closed until further notice, in a few words I am rotting from the Boredom now, which my doctor recommended to me, that I am not static in a position since it is bad for my heart, yes and I have diabetes at my young age of 29 years and despite my build is thin and muscular, but the disease does I inherited it from my parents.

Me: (sigh) This is depressing, I have nothing to do and without a doubt, another WoWS game or another Call of Duty game? I do not know, the thing that I have repeatedly bored of those games

Actually, in the life of a Gamer that I have and do some direct on Facebook, I am very recognized by the fandom, but for haters, I am known as a camper and no, that is my style of play, I focus on stealth, Whether in a shooter, naval or aerial game, I focus on stealth and surprise my rivals when they least expect it, so I derisively inadvertently earned that title.

Me: I haven't played Azur Lane in a while.

I took the tablet and opened the application, which I had stained for 4 consecutive hours, I hadn't played this type of game for a long time.

Me: Well that was a lot of fun.

It was already night when I looked at my watch that it was more than 2200 hours.

Me: Well, it's time to go to bed.

I turned off the PC and went to bed, I hope to wake up late tomorrow since tomorrow the base would still be closed for that investigation, I quickly fell asleep.

Suddenly I felt an ache on the back of my neck forcing me to wake up and in front of me I saw a beautiful girl in a white dress.

Me: (Shock) Who are you?

???: I am a deity who watches over the dimensions between the world, trying to maintain the balance between worlds.

Me: (Calms down) I see, what do you want from me?

???: Well, as you will see due to your stress in your world and your heart problems, they triggered a heart attack in your body and you died, how are you someone who can help me before the grim reaper takes your spirit? I went ahead and brought you here .

Me: really? And what do you propose to me?

???: Well, I propose to reincarnate in another world, this world, as in the video game of your world, exists Azur Lane, it is an alternative Earth which was invaded by Siren and humanity has been exterminated by 89%, by these Merciless creatures, I want you to join the Azur Lane alliance.

Me: I see, you say I put myself in the wolf's mouth?

???: Well, practically yes, but I will grant you a Hack power that will allow you to survive in that world.

Me: And what would it be?

???: I will make you practically invisible to any radar.

Me: (smiles) Oh? Thank you, that would help me a lot. Will I have Harem in Azur Lane? Since in the video game you can, right?