CHAPTER 12: Enemy Movements

POV FIRST PERSON

Today in the morning Prince of Wales ordered us to immediately meet in the auditorium of the base for an emergency briefing, after meeting us the girls chatted with each other while they waited.

Fletcher: Hey girls. Do you know what happens?

Hunter: No, I have no idea.

Wasp: Apparently the Sakura empire are coming to attack us.

Formidable: Really? That's true?

Wasp: That's what I heard from high-ranking girls.

At that Wales enters with Enterprise and Queen Elizabeth, and they all shut up.

Wales: (Starts into loudspeaker) [Alright girls, we've gathered you here today to tell you about your next mission]

Enterprise: [2 days ago, we were able to intercept a communication, which the content is that Red Axis is attacking us with all its naval power this time.]

QE: [In a few words, this time we must repel them with all our power, for that reason we are going to send all our main naval forces and at the base we will leave a small division for their protection]

After that statement, all the girls began to get excited and talk animatedly.

Wasp: I'll go!

Edinburg: Now is the time to repair my mistakes during my last mission!

In that all the girls are encouraged and begin to give their approval to this operation.

Me: (raising her right hand) I will not participate in this mission!

After my statement they all fell silent.

QE: (somewhat surprised) [Why not? You are one of the most powerful warriors we have.]

Me: (Absolute serenity) I have received orders not to use my cannons due to their high cost, for that reason I will be unarmed in the mission and that is why I will be at the base to defend it.

QE: (Looks at Wales) Is that true, Wales?

Wales: Yes, Your Majesty, we cannot afford Zumwalt ammunition due to its excessive consumption of resources.

QE: I understand, Enterprise, in this mission we depend on your power.

Enterprise: (smiles) I already know that.

Wales: [Well, the division that will stay to guard the base will be: Illustrious who will be as the interim leader of the base, Zumwalt, Formidable, Hunter, Bush, Amazon, Oklahoma, Nevada, California, Georgia, Baltimore, North Carolina, Arizona, Dido, Ark Royal, Sirius, Ping Hai, and Ning Hai.

That's it, the one that was not mentioned, prepare to set sail immediately we will leave in 3 hours, you can retire.

All: Got it!

Then they all ran out of the auditorium and prepared to set sail immediately, after several hours due to several delays in preparations the allied fleet set sail after 5 hours and headed to repel the enemy that threatened the integrity of the base.

TIME SKIP THIRD PERSON AFTER 4 DAYS

After 5 days of navigation, the Azur Lane fleet is already in position to repel the enemy fleet, this fleet is composed mainly of Eagle Union ships, additionally there is a group of the Royal Navy that is led by Queen Elizabeth herself ( BB).

On the flight deck of the USS Enterprise, Enterprise is admiring the sky as she watches her eagle soaring in the sky circling the allied fleet.

Enterprise: (sighing) Fight after fight. Status report.