CHAPTER 3: PRACTICE DAY

The next day I woke up early, I had slept very well, then I did my stretching exercises.

Me: Hmm? I don't feel tired, well I'm in the body of a 15-year-old girl after all.

Well, after all due to my diabetes in my past life, despite having a good physique I got tired very quickly, I didn't think about it anymore and I looked in the mirror, my hair is loose and disheveled and I wear a shirt that I had in my past life, thanks to the goddess I have been given the ability to invoke my belongings from my previous life, but unfortunately my shirt is too big.

Me: I look horrible.How am I going to comb my hair now? Oh?

After taking a bath yesterday for a strange reason without realizing it, I had combed my hair without problems, without thinking about it, I changed my clothes and tried to comb my hair, for a strange reason if I could comb my long and silky blonde hair without problems.

Me: That was really weird, but hey, I think I'm going to have breakfast.

I left my room and went to the dining room, in the hallways of the bedrooms I saw many girls running from here and there, apparently some had fallen asleep, I did not care, I went to the dining room, I made my queue and then After the food was served I went to a table and finding it I sat there and ate breakfast which consisted of a sandwich with meat, a salad and to close with a Black coffee.

Me: (sniffing the cup of coffee) It's a very nice aroma.

I took the sandwich and took a bite and savored it.

Me: It's very delicious.

Food is very nice.

??: Excuse me, can I sit with you?

I look up and see Valiant.

Me: You can sit.

Valiant: Thank you very much.

Valiant sits down and begins to eat in a very graceful manner typical of a royal girl and younger sister of Queen Elizabeth.

Valiant: By the way, I've never seen you around here.

Me: Well, I just arrived, my name is Zumwalt, Zumwalt-class Destroyer.

Valiant: I see, are you from the Royal Navy?

Me: No, from Eagle Union, is it because of my clothes?

Valiant: Yes, it is rare to see a Kansen from Eagle Union who dresses that way.

I see.

Apparently Valiant is having some trouble holding a conversation because from here until I finish my breakfast she didn't speak to me again, but her face is nervous.

Me: (Suddenly your social circle is very little due to your status) Well, I already finished my breakfast, see you later Miss Valiant.

Valiant: (smiles) Yes, see you later.

I go to the counter and give the empty plates to Nevada and then I go to the command office, I want to request authorization to practice for a while, when I arrive I knock on the door.

TOCK!TOCK!

Wales: Who is it?

Me: I'm Zumwalt, I need to ask you for something.

Wales: Well, it can happen.

I open the door and enter, Wales is sitting behind her desk, next to her is Cleveland.

Wales: Yes, what do you want?

Me: Well, I would like to ask your permission to do a practice exercise near here, I want to test some settings of my equipment.